KTET Application Form 2019 for the November Session has been released on the 24th of September 2019. The candidates, who wish to apply for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test must make sure to apply for KTET Exam 2019 before the last date, which is the 3rd of October 2019. In order to fill the KTET Application, one will have to fill in all the crucial details. This is to be noted that KTET Notification of filling the application form can be viewed from the official website. One can note the fact that the application form of KTET can be filled in online mode only. While filling the KTET Form 2019, the candidates must make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. Any incorrect detail will lead to the rejection of the application form. In order to read complete details about Form of KTET, read the complete article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KTET Application Form 2019 Released!
KTET Application Form Date 2019
The candidate, who wishes to fill the application form of KTET must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. The official schedule related to the form of KTET is:
|Release of Application Form||23rd of September 2019 (Released)|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd of October 2019|
How to Fill KTET 2019 Form?
While the applicant is filling the application form of KTET, he/ she must make sure that he/ she is following all the steps. The complete procedure of filling the KTET Application Form 2019 is:
- Click on the link of filling the application form mentioned in this article.
- If you are a newbie to the website, then click on New Registration.
- Read all the instructions and click on Click Here to New Registration.
- Opt yes or no against Whether Employed as a Teacher. After clicking on Yes, the following window will appear:
Enter the mandatory details. The details, which are to be entered are:
- School Type
- Date of Joining
- Name of the School
- Category for Registration
- If you select no, then you will only have to opt for the category of registration.
- Post selecting the category, the candidate will have to enter the category-wise details in the form. The windows, which will be asking for category-wise details will look like the following image:
- After filling in all the category details in the application form, one will have to enter his/ her personal details in the application form. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Educational District selected as the exam centre
- Name of the applicant
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Name of the father/ guardian of the candidate
- Candidate’s religion
- Category of the candidate
- Caste of the applicant
- Physical status of the candidate
- Aadhaar number of the candidate
- Address through which the candidate can be communicated.
- Landline phone number
- Mobile number of the candidate
- E-mail of the applicant
- Exam Fee
- SSLC/ Equivalent (Scheme)
- SSLC/ Equivalent (First Appearance Register Number)
- SSLC/ Equivalent (First Appearance Year)
- After entering all the details, upload a photo. While uploading the photo, make sure that the specifications of the same as per prescribed by the authority, i.e, between 20 to 30kb.
- Post uploading the photograph, enter your name as seen in the photograph and date as on the photo.
- After entering all the mandatory details, click on Save.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the application form and challan for future purposes.
KTET Application Fee 2019
After the candidate fills the application form, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode only. One can pay the fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee payment criteria of KTET 2019 is mentioned in the tabular format below:
|General/ OBC/ OEC||500/-|
If you have any further query, then do ask them in the Comments Section Below!