Kerala ITI Online Application Form 2020: The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education and Training), Kerala is the official authority which releases the Kerala ITI Online application form. It releases it at itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in. In order to gain admission in Kerala ITI, the candidates must fill the application form. However, the candidates must check the eligibility before doing so. Any ineligible candidate will be subsequently debarred from taking admission in Kerala ITI. Therefore they must strictly abide by the set eligibility criteria. Furthermore, whilst filling the form, the candidates can apply to multiple trades & colleges via one Kerala ITI Admission application form 2020. They need not fill different forms for different trades. However, if they do so, the filled application will not be accepted by the authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the candidates must keep certain scanned documents ready whilst filling the application form. It will b required for successful registration. Furthermore, the candidates must not forget to pay the govt. ITI application fee. Without the successful registration payment, the candidates will not be deemed successfully registered. Also, the application fee varies for different categories, therefore the candidate must apply accordingly. Therefore, in order to know about Kerala ITI Admission Online Registration, ITI courses to apply for in Kerala Application Form keep on reading the article.
Kerala ITI Online Application Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates who aspire to take admission in Kerala ITI must keep updated with the releasing & closing dates of the application form. In order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Kerala ITI Online admissions started on||June 2020|
|The last date for Online admission form submission||July 2020|
|Courses commence from||August 2020|
Steps To Download The Kerala ITI Application Form 2020
In order to download the Kerala ITI Admission Form for different ITI courses, the candidates must primarily follow certain steps. We have mentioned the steps. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate has to start by visiting the official website i.e. https://det.kerala.gov.in
- After that, there will be a link on the home page “ITI 2020 Admission”. Click on that.
- Then click on the apply link.
- Furthermore, fill in the information as asked in the application form. Make sure that the information provided is valid.
- Subsequently, upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Make sure to pay the application fee as specified in the application form.
- Also, do not forget to check all the entries before submitting the application form. If there is any discrepancy found, correct it then & there.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Save the Kerala ITI Online Application Form for future purposes.
- Also, if there is a printing option available, then take a printout of the same.
Documents Required Whilst Filling The Application Form
The candidate must keep certain documents ready whilst filling the Govt. ITI application form. We have mentioned the list of documents required. Check below.
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- School leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Kerala ITI Fee Structure 2020
The candidates can check the fee structure of Kerala ITI admission from below. It varies according to different courses. Therefore the candidate must pay accordingly.
|Fee particulars||2 years course||1-year course|
|Admission registration fee||105||105|
Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for Kerala ITI Online Admission Registration. Therefore we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
The candidate will be able to attain admission in Government ITIs if they fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be above 14-year of age.
- The candidate must have native/domicile of the state of Kerala.
- If the candidate is applying for the Matric trades, then he/she must have passed SSLC/Class 10th.
- However, if the candidate is applying for Non-Matric Trades, then he/she must have a minimum failed in the SSLC/Class 10th.
- The candidate must have a minimum Pre-degree in computer & DTP courses.