J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2021: The Hall Ticket for J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2021 will release in June 2021 in an online mode. The registered candidates must download the J&K Polytechnic 2021 admit card by entering the application form number and registered mobile number. The link to download the hall ticket will be provided in the article below. The J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2021 in offline mode will be conducted in May/June 2021. The registered candidates must download the admit card of JK Polytechnic within the scheduled date. Since the admit card is the most important document that applicants need to carry to take the offline mode of test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The J&K Polytechnic Admit Card Will Release Soon! Keep Tuned For Updates.
J&K Polytechnic Admit Card Dates 2021
The candidates applying for the exam of J&K Polytechnic must keep themselves updated with the release of the Admit Card. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis. The authorities will subsequently announce the Hall Ticket Dates Of J&K Polytechnic 2021. Therefore, Candidates must save the schedule. This way they will not miss any important information. Find the tentative schedule of J&K Polytechnic dates 2021 from the tabular format below:
|J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2021 is available from||April 2021|
|J&K Polytechnic 2021 exam will be conducted on||May 2021|
J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have successfully submitted the J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2021 will be able to download the Admit Card once it is available. The availability of the Admit card is as per on the date as mentioned in the officially released schedule. Candidates must further provide correct details when logging in to retrieve the admit card. Furthermore, the J&K Polytechnic Admit Card has to be verified by the invigilator on the day of the exam.
Once the Admit Card is available, the applicant must go through the details mentioned very carefully. The Admit Card provides the details which are important for the candidates appearing for the exam. The admit card contains the credentials of the candidate. The examination authorities must be contacted in case of a discrepancy in the admit card. It is advised that the applicant must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam in case the downloaded one is lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
Steps To Download JK Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
The following steps need to be followed to download J&K Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2021:
- Click on the link “Download J&K Admit Card” given above.
- Enter the application form number and registered mobile number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The JK admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the color printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
NOTE: Applicants, who don’t have an internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with the prior telephonic appointment, on the nominal fee of Rs. 100/- on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Documents need to be carried on the JK Polytechnic examination day
The applicants of J&K Polytechnic (PET) should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two-color printouts of J&K Polytechnic (PET) Hall Ticket 2021.
- Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photographs uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Information Mentioned In J&K Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2021
The J&K PET 2021 Admit Card contains the following details:
- Applicants name
- Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Date of Examination
- Last Time of Entry to the Examination Hall
- Address of the test centre
- Photo of the candidate
J&K Polytechnic (PET) Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the J&K Polytechnic 2021 admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The J&K Polytechnic Admit Card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the J&K Polytechnic Admission process for the academic session 2021 gets over.
- The examination venue will remain the same.
- Candidates must not leave the examination hall after entering it.
- Similarly, candidates must not leave the examination hall before the exam gets over.
- The examinees must visit the exam center allotted a day prior to the JK Polytechnic exam date. They must also reach the exam center 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Furthermore, candidates can use the question paper for rough work.