JK Polytechnic Admit Card 2019: The Hall Ticket for J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 was released on 25th March 2019 in an online mode. The registered candidates must download the J&K Polytechnic 2019 admit card by entering the application form number and registered mobile number. The link to download the hall ticket is provided in the article below.
The JK Polytechnic (PET) 2019 in offline mode was conducted on 7th April 2019. The registered candidates must download the JK Polytechnic admit card 2019 within the scheduled date. The admit card is the most important document that applicants need to carry to take the offline mode of test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NOTE: Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with the prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/- on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
New- The Admit Card of J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) was released in an online mode. Candidates have to provide their Application Number and Date of Birth in order to download the Admit Card successfully. The exam of J&K PET 2019 was conducted on 7th April 2019.
JK Polytechnic Admit Card Dates 2019
The candidates applying for the exam of J&K Polytechnic will have to keep themselves updated with the release of the Admit Card. It will be important that the candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The authorities have already announced the Admit Card dates. It is advised that the officially released schedule must be saved by the candidates so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events. Find the schedule of J&K Polytechnic dates 2019 from the tabular format below:
|J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 is available from||25th March 2019|
|J&K Polytechnic 2019 exam will be conducted on||7th April 2019|
J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card of J&K Polytechnic Exam 2019 was released in an online mode on the official website on 25th March 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form are able to download the Admit Card once it is available. The availability of the Admit card is as per on the date as mentioned in the officially released schedule. The login link has to be provided and candidates have to provide the details which are valid and correct. It must be noted that the incorrect information prohibits the candidate from downloading the Admit card. It is a mandatory document which must be presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. The absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. The Admit Card has to be verified by the invigilator on the day of the exam.
Once the Admit Card is available, the applicant must go through the details mentioned very carefully. The Admit Card provides the details which are important for the candidates appearing for the exam. The information mentioned on the Admit card will be the Name of the candidate, Application number, Date and time of the exam, Centre allotted to the candidate for the exam, course name and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. In case if the applicant finds any of the detail mentioned to be incorrect or invalid, the examination authorities must be immediately contacted for the rectification. The wrong information on the document will create a problem for the candidate on the day of the exam. It is advised that the applicant must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam in case the downloaded one is lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
Steps to Download JK Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
The following steps need be followed to download JK Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019:
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card” given above.
- Enter the application form number and registered mobile number.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the colour printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on the examination day
The applicants of JK Polytechnic (PET) 2019 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two colour printouts of J&K Polytechnic (PET) Hall Ticket
- Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Contents of J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
J&K PET 2019 Admit Card contains the following details:
- Applicants name
- Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Date of Examination
- Last Time of Entry to the Examination Hall
- Address of the test center
- Photo of the candidate
J&K Polytechnic (PET) Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the J&K Polytechnic 2019 admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2019 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.