J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019: The Hall Ticket for J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 is going to release in the third week of March 2019 via online mode. The registered candidates must download the J&K Polytechnic 2019 admit card by entering the application form number and registered mobile number. The link to download the hall ticket will be provided here when it gets available.
The J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 in offline mode is going to held in the first week of April 2019. The registered candidates must download the J&K Polytechnic admit card 2019 within the scheduled date. The admit card is the most important document that applicants need to carry to take the offline mode of test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NOTE: Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with the prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/- on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Steps to Download J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
The following steps need be followed to download J&K Polytechnic 2019 admit card:
Step 1: Click on the link “Download Admit Card” given above.
Step 2: Enter the application form number and registered mobile number.
Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate must download and take the colour printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on the examination day
The applicants of J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two colour printouts of J&K Polytechnic (PET) Hall Ticket
- Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Contents of J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
J&K PET 2019 Admit Card contains the following details:
- Applicants name
- Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Date of Examination
- Last Time of Entry to the Examination Hall
- Address of the test center
- Photo of the candidate
J&K Polytechnic (PET) Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the J&K Polytechnic 2019 admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2019 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.