Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the official authority which conducts the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. In order to download the counselling date, the candidates must visit the official website. The Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling is conducted in an online mode. It begins in the first week of August 2021. Furthermore, it is carried out in 1st, 2nd, 3rd Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Rounds. The candidates are allotted seats in it, on the basis of their preference filled in the application form & the rank secured by the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, the candidates must go through the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling documents verification process. Therefore they must carry valid & required documents to the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. Any invalid document may lead to admission cancellation. In order to know more about Jharkhand Polytechnic lateral entry Counselling Date & Address; 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Details, Process, Documents Required keep on reading the article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2021
The aspiring candidates must keep themselves up-to-date regarding the counselling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic. We have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||August 2021|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial|
Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in the allotment letter||August 2021|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Second (2nd)Round|
|2nd round Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||August 2021|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment and the issue of allotment letter||August 2021|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission on or before the last date mention in the allotment letter||August 2021|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Fee Structure 2021
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount of money in order to participate in the Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling process. However, it varies according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must pay accordingly. We have mentioned the Counselling Fee Structure of Jharkhand Polytechnic. Check below.
|General & OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 250/-|
Steps To Participate In The 1st, 2nd, 3rd Rounds of Jharkhand Counselling 2021
In order to participate in the First, Second, Third counselling rounds of Jharkhand Polytechnic, the candidates must follow certain steps. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Since the counselling is conducted in an online mode & no other way.
- Therefore, the candidates will have to participate online in the Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling rounds.
- Subsequently, the candidates must check the seat matrix. It will be displayed on the official website as well as at the Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling centre.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to fill in their choices of institutions as per the rank secured by them.
- Subsequently, the candidate will have to get their documents verified. Therefore, they must make sure that the required documents are valid. Since any invalid document may lead to Jharkhand Polytechnic admission cancellation.
- Furthermore, the seats will be allotted to the candidate based on the choices they filled, their rank, category & seat availability.
- Therefore, the candidates will have to subsequently, pay the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Seat Allotment Fee during the counselling process.
- Furthermore, the seat will be paid via demand draft, it will be drawn of Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After the candidates have been allotted seats, they will have to appear at the allotted college in order to confirm their Jharkhand Polytechnic admission before the last date.
Documents Required For The Counselling Of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021
The candidates must keep certain documents prior to the Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling procedure begins. Moreover, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, we have provided the list of documents required in order to participate in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. Check below.
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph