The results of JEST will be released tentatively in the month of March 2020. The candidates will be able to check the results from the official website of JEST. In order to access the result, one will have to open the website of JEST and then click the link of the result. Post that, the candidates will be asked to enter the required details in the login section. One has to make sure that the details he/ she is filling are correct and valid. If the candidate provides any incorrect detail, then he/ she will not be able to access the JEST Result 2020. One is advised to take a printout of the result for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the declaration of the results, the authority will release the cutoff. The cut off will be structured on the basis of the number of the candidates sit in the examination. In order to take the admission, one will have to report to the respective universities along with the necessary documents.
Important Dates of JEST Result 2020
The results will be declared as per the prescribed dates. The candidates have to be updated related to the important details of the result. The candidates must make sure that they are skipping none of the important dates. The tentative dates have been tabulated below:
|Release of Answer Key||February 2020|
|Last Date to Object upon Answer Key||March 2020|
|Result will be released in||March 2020|
|Interview Starts from||April 2020|
JEST Result 2020
- The authority will release the results tentatively in the month of March 2020.
- The candidates will be able to check the results in an online mode only.
- In order to check the result, one has to hop to the official website of JEST and then click on the link of the results.
- Post that, the aspirants will be asked to enter the required credentials.
- The scorecard will be valid throughout 1 Year.
JEST Answer Key 2020
The answer key will be published before the results get released. The JEST answer key 2020 will be released in the online mode only. The authority will provide the candidates with the chance to raise objections against the answer key. If he/ she is not satisfied with the released answer key, then one can raise the objections against the same. He/ she has to do it within the stipulated time. The answer key will be released along with the results. Through the answer key, one can get a rough idea about his/ her marks.
JEST Cut Off 2020
- The cut off will be released after the declaration of the results.
- The cut-off will be structured as per the number of the candidates sitting in the examination.
- The authority will be releasing the cut off on the basis of the difficulty level of exam, seat availability, previous year cut-off trends, etc.
JEST Admission Procedure 2020
The candidates, who have qualified the result must approach the respective university in which one aspires to take admission. The university will not be conducting any independent admission procedure other than the authority. The candidates need to bring some documents for verification along with the result. The documents, which are to be brought to the university for document verification are:
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Passing Certificate of 12th Standard
- Mark Sheet of Graduation
- Admit Card
- Result of JEST
- Passport Size photographs
- Domicile Certificate (if needed)
- Category Certificate (if needed)