JEECUP 2018 Counselling: Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is the key to get admissions into various polytechnic diploma courses in government and private institutes across UP. The registration to participate in JEECUP Counselling has been started from 8th June 2018 in online mode. JEECUP counselling schedule 2018 has been released and the same is updated in the table given below. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh It is responsible to conduct JEECUP Counselling 2018. The admission will be offered for the courses such as Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. Candidates can get admission in UP Polytechnic colleges affiliated to the Board of Technical Education through its counselling procedure. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE-Polytechnic which is a state level entrance exam. In this article, candidates can complete details of JEECUP 2018 Counselling Date along with some other necessary details.
- 1 JEECUP 2018 Counselling Updates
- 2 JEECUP Counselling Date 2018
- 3 JEECUP Counselling 2018
- 4 JEECUP 2018 Help desk Centers / Counselling Centers
- 5 Documents Required For Up Polytechnic / JEECUP 2018 Counselling
- 6 JEECUP Seat Reservation 2018
JEECUP 2018 Counselling Updates
JEECUP 2018 Seat Allotment Result for round 1 has been published. To check the seat allotment, registered candidates need to login by entering the login credentials. To check the seat allotment result of round 1 – Click Here
The official authority has released a PDF which containing the name of the courses, number of seats available in each of the courses and name of the participating institutes for the academic session 2018-19. To check and download the PDF, candidates can – Click Here
The JEECUP 2018 exam is conducted at the state level by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). The candidates who took the JEECUP Exam 2018 must register themselves to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. JEECUP Counselling Registration Link is provided below. Candidates need to enter JEECUP roll number and password to register themselves.
The JEECUP 2018 Counselling programme aims at proper allotment of seats for various courses on the basis of merit in the entrance exam and ensures that all seats are filled in accordance with the preferences of the candidates.
The JEECUP counselling begins right after the declaration of the cut-off marks. The counselling occurs in many rounds. Candidates not getting the desired course and institute in the first round may go for the other rounds for JEECUP Counselling.
All the students who have qualified for the counselling program need to register themselves online for JEECUP Counselling 2018 on the official website www.jeecup.nic.in. They have to fill in the branches and institutes of their preferred choice.
On the day of counselling, the documents shall be verified and seats will be allotted. Finally, after allotment of seats, the candidates must report to the institute at which they have been allotted a seat.
JEECUP Counselling Date 2018
The official JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2018 has been released by the counselling authority. Total four rounds of counselling will be held on different dates. Candidates who are going to attend the JEECUP Counselling 2018 need to follow the below mentioned dates.
|Counselling Round||Event Name||Important dates|
|1st Round Counselling||Registration, Payment of Registration Fee||08/06/2018 to
|Choice Filling||08/06/2018 to
|Choice Locking||10/06/2018 to
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||13/06/2018 to
|Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||14/06/2018 to
19/06/2018(till 5:00 PM)
|2nd Round Counselling||Registration, payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||20/06/2018 to
|Choice Filling and Locking||20/06/2018 to
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||22/06/2018 to
|Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||23/06/2018 to
26/06/2018(till 5:00 PM)
|3rd Round Counselling||Registration, payment of Registration Fee(for new candidates)||27/06/2018 to
|Choice Filling and Locking||27/06/2018 to
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||29/06/2018 to
|Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||30/06/2018 to
03/07/2018(till 5:00 PM)
|4th Round Counselling||Registration, payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||04/07/2018 to
|Choice Filling and Locking||04/07/2018 to
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||06/07/2018 to
|Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Admission||07/07/2018 to
13/07/2018(till 5:00 PM)
|Last Date of Admission Process for all Allotted Candidates||13/07/2018(till 5:00 PM|
JEECUP Counselling 2018
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below JEECUP counselling procedure 2018 have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
- The JEECUP online counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
- There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
- Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
- After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
- The status of whether the candidate has qualified for the JEECUP counselling 2018 or not shall be declared along with the results/score.
The JEECUP counselling procedure to provide admission into various UP polytechnic courses is explained by the following steps:
JEECUP Counselling Registration
JEECUP Counselling Registration has begun on the official website – Click here to Register. Candidates can check the complete registration steps below:
- The candidates who have qualified for the JEECUP Counselling 2018 must register themselves online at www.jeecup.org or www.jeecup.nic.in using their ROLL NUMBER and PASSWORD.
- After registration, the candidates must pay the counselling fee to complete the registration process. The counselling fee for JEECUP 2017 is Rs.250/- and needs to be paid only once for all the rounds.
- It can be paid online through net-banking, debit/credit cards or e-challan at any branch of SBI.
- On completion of the registration for counselling, candidates must fill in the courses and institutes of their choice. There is no limit for the number of choices. The must choose the maximum they can.
- After filling the choice, they must lock their final choice filling.
- After successfully completing the choice lock process, candidaes must go for the document verification process physically at any of the helpdesk centres.
- The counselor shall verify the documents and on successful verification, they shall be uploaded online.
Seat Allotment And Fee Deposition:
- After document verification, candidates will be alloted a seat in one of the courses and institutes of their choice according to availability.
- Those who have been alloted a seat must pay a security amount of Rs.3000.
- After the payment of the security amount, they shall have two options to choose from:
- FREEZE: They can confirm the seat they have been allotted. In this case, their choice is final and they can’t participate in any of the subsequent rounds of counselling. They can download the JEECUP allotment letter thereafter.
- FLOAT: With this choice the candidates can upgrade the seat they have been allotted in the subsequent rounds of counselling based on the choices they have locked.
Reporting At The Allotted College – After counselling has been done, the candidates must visit the allotted institute within the given time and confirm their admission.
JEECUP 2018 Help desk Centers / Counselling Centers
After successfully registering themselves for the counselling process of JEECUP 2018 online, the candidates must physically visit any of the following counselling centres for document verification on scheduled date and time.
|S No.||Counselling Centre|
|1.||Govt. Polytechnic, Shastri Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad|
|2.||Govt. Polytechnic, Opp. Railway Karkhana, Gorakhpur|
|3.||Govt. Girls Polytechnic, Medical College Road, Asuran Chowk, Gorakhpur|
|4.||N.R.I.P.T., Teliyerganj, Allahabad|
|5.||Govt. Girls Polytechnic, Teliyerganj, Allahabad|
|6.||Govt. Leather Institute, Nunhai, Rambagh, Agra|
|7.||D.N. Polytechnic, Delhi Road, Partapur, Meerut|
|8.||Government Polytechnic, Faizabad Road, Lucknow|
|9.||Govt. Polytechnic, Gwalior Road, Jhansi|
|10.||Govt. Polytechnic, Near Gurdeo Palace, Rawatpur, Kanpur|
|11.||Govt. Girls Polytechnic, Sunderpur, Varanasi|
|12.||Govt. Polytechnic, Faizabad, (Lucknow Road)|
|13.||Savitribai Phule Govt. Polytechnic, Azamgarh|
|14.||Govt. Polytechnic, C.B. Ganj, Bareilly|
Documents Required For Up Polytechnic / JEECUP 2018 Counselling
The candidates must produce the following documents during the time of counselling, failing which they will be exempted from the admission procedure:
- JEECUP 2018 Hall Ticket
- JEECUP Rank card 2018
- Marksheet of SSC
- Marksheet of Intermediate
- Passing certificate of 10th Standard
- Certificate of passing from Intermediate
- Category or Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ID proof
- JEECUP Counselling letter
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Migration certificate.
JEECUP Seat Reservation 2018
As per the rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
|S. No||Category||Percentage of seat reserved|
|4.||PwD with 40% or more disability||3%|
|6.||Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|7.||Girl candidates of all categories||20%|
Good Luck to all the candidates and thank you for visiting our website. For any queries or suggestions please comment on the comment section below.