JEE Main Updates 2019: Aspirants who have registered for the JEE Main 2019 exam are advised to keep themselves updated with the latest news and updates of the events. This article will keep track of each and every update regarding the JEE Main 2019 events and keep you updated on the current ongoing events. Aspirants of JEE Main 2019 are advised not to miss out any news and regularly check this article for any updates. If you have any query about anything related to JEE Main 2019 exam – Please type your query in the comment section below.
NOTE: There is separate section provided below for latest updates and news regarding the JEE Main 2019 exam. Candidates must navigate to the appropriate section to find out the relevant information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Joint Entrance Examination Main or JEE Main is a national level examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted for candidates who wish to take up engineering at the undergraduate level. JEE Main is conducted in the month of April every year. This exam is considered as the most challenging engineering examination and qualifying the same will get students admitted to the reputed IITs, NITs, and other CFTIs. Candidates appearing for the JEE Main 2019 must know all the important dates and other related details that are given below.
JEE MAIN 2019 LATEST UPDATES
- NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit card will be released on 20th March 2019. Click here to read more about the admit card.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 April exam Application form released on 8th February 2019. Click here to apply.
- JEE Main April exam will now be held from 7th to 20th April 2019.
- The New information Brochure for JEE Main 2019 April Exam has been released. Click Here to check.
- NTA has announced the Result of JEE Main 2019 for the January exam. The Result has been announced in a Percentile Score. Click Here to check the Percentile Score of JEE Main 2019.
- NTA has released the exam centre locator. Select your exam centre and check the exact location HERE.
- JEE Main 2019 January session exam Dates have been changed. Click here to know the exam dates.
- The JEE Main admit card has been released for all the candidates on 17th December. Download your admit card here.
- JEE Main 2019 Exam centres have been allotted to all the candidates on 21st October 2018. Click here to check your shift, time, and exam centre.
- The Application form Correction has started from 8th October and will be available till 14th October 2018. Click here to make corrections in all information except the examination Centre.
- NTA has allotted JEE Main 2019 timings, date and shift for all registered candidates. Paper 2 will be conducted on 8th January in two shift. Click here to check the allotted date, time and shift.
- NTA has opened the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test registration. Click Here to see how to take Mock test.
- TPC Registration opened for this week – The Test Practice Centre registration is now opened for 22nd 23rd Sep 2018. Read more details HERE.
- 12th September 2018: NTA has released their Official Youtube Channel. NTA has also published 2 Videos regarding JEE Main 2019 Mock Test.
- NTA has released a list of FAQs based on TPCs. If you want to check whether your query is on the list or not, CLICK HERE.
- 11 September 2018: NTA released a public notice regarding the requirement of Aadhaar Card in JEE Main 2019. Read the complete notice in the “Application form” section below.
- Check List of Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Registration – Click Here to See.
- Check the demo of JEE Main 2019 Application Form filling Procedure HERE
- NTA has released a public notice for candidates facing difficulty with fee Payment. Click Here to Read Complete Notice
- Forgot your JEE Main 2019 Application Number? Or Want to recover your JEE Main Password? Click here for Details.
- JEE Main 2019 Mock Test registrations have started. NTA will start the Mock Tests from 8th September 2018. Click here to Register for JEE Main Mock Test.
- NTA JEE Main 2019 Application form Correction will be available from 8th – 14th October 2019. For All those of you who are worried about Form correction dates, Procedure and application correction fee, can clear all their doubts here.
- NTA has released the Information brochure for JEE Main 2019 Exam – Click Here to Read Now
- NTA Student App has been released on the play store for candidates to register for Test Practice Centers. The App has been launched for Android users who can select the TPC and the date on which they wish to appear for the NTA Practice Test 2019.
- Click here to know about NTA JEE Main Test Practice Registration and get the app link.
- 10,000 candidates registered in first two hours for JEE Main 2019. JEE Main 2019 conducted by NTA from 2019 session has seen the registration of 10,000 candidates in the first two hours of the release of JEE Main 2019 Application Form. As per the news, 2,733 candidates registered for Test Practice Centre (TPC) in order to practice for JEE Main 2019 starting from September 8, 2018. (Source: TOI)
- No Slot Booking for JEE Main 2019 Official Notification released by NTA. Read Here
- JEE Main 2019 Normalization Score Details Announced – Click Here to Read Details.
- NTA has released NEW Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2019 Aspirants – Check Here
- National Testing Agency has started the JEE Main 2019 registration for Practice Centres – Click Here to check How to register.
- NTA has released the JEE Main 2019 Application Form Format – Click Here to Read Now.
- NTA to provide Free coaching for JEE, NEET exams from next year – Click Here to view in detail.
JEE MAIN 2019 LATEST NEWS
|Date of Announcement||News|
|August 31st, 2018||NTA Declared Exam Time Slots for JEE Main 2019 (January Session) – Click Here to view in details|
|August 30th, 2018||NTA to provide Free coaching for JEE, NEET exams from next year – Click Here to view in detail|
|August 1st, 2018||Major Changes Anticipated In NTA JEE Main 2019: Know What is likely to change in Coming Months – Click Here to view detail|
|July 31st, 2018||JEE Main and NEET to be Computer-Based not “Online”, Says HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar – Click Here to view detail|
|July 30th, 2018||NTA to set up 3,000 Practice Test centers For Upcoming JEE Main and NEET – Click Here to view in detail|
|July 11th, 2018||Number of Attempts in NTA JEE Main 2019? Find your Answers Here – Click Here to view detail|
|July 10th, 2018||National Testing Agency: NTA to Conduct JEE Main & NEET twice in a year – Click Here to view detail|
|July 9th, 2018||NTA Official Website, NTA Press Release: NTA to Conduct JEE, NEET 2019 – Click Here to view in detail|
|July 9th, 2018||JoSAA Counselling Temporarily Suspended: Madras HC orders IIT-Kanpur to stick to original instruction – Click Here to view in detail|
|July 9th,2018||JEE Main Counselling Stopped Check JoSAA Latest News about Writ Petition – Click Here to view in detail|
|July 7th, 2018||National Testing Agency to conduct JEE Main 2019 Twice Says: HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar – Click Here to view in detail|
|June 12th, 2018||I Scored the last Rank and Still Got Into NIT – Click Here to view detail|
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates has been announced. Candidates can check the same below. Aspiring candidates can appear in both the exams or in any one of them. There will be 8 sittings and candidates will be able to choose when (date) they wish to appear for the exam as per their choice.
|NTA JEE Main 2019 January Exam|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Released from||01 – 30 Sep 2018|
|Download JEE Main Admit Card from||17th December 2018|
|JEE Mains CBT Exam||8th – 12th Jan 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Result||31st January 2019|
|NTA JEE Main 2019 April Exam|
|NTA JEE Main Application Form available from||8th February – 7th March 2019|
|NTA 2019 Admit card issue||20th March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 exam||7th – 20th April 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Result announcement||30th April 2019|
We will keep you updated with the JEE Main 2019 latest updates and news. Please, stay connected with us. To ask any query, write and post your comment below. We will try our best to resolve your query as early as possible.