JEE Advanced 2019 Result has been released on 14th June 2019. Candidates can check the result by entering their login details. The Result of JEE Advanced 2019 available at jeeadv.nic.in. However, candidates will get the direct link to check JEE Advance Result on this page. JEE Advanced 2019 Exam had been conducted on 27 May, 2019. JEE Advanced Result is published in two forms: Rank card and Rank list. The Rank card in individual score details and Rank List AIR is the list of all the candidates arranged in accordance with the aggregate marks that they score in in Exam.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced Result and Rank List is available now!!
JEE Advanced 2019 Result Date
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination Date||27th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||14th June 2019 Released|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2019|
Steps to Check JEE Advanced Result Name Wise
As the JEE Advanced Exam Result releases online hence candidates should be aware of the official website & steps to check. There are many candidates who are not comfortable in exercising the activities online. Hence, the step by step process to check JEE Advanced 2019 Result is available below.
- Go to the official website jeeadv.nic.in or click on the link which will be available here later.
- Then the page to fill the details will open in a new tab.
- Further, enter the Registration Number, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
- Then, click on the “submit” button for the submission of the details.
- JEE Advanced Result (Name Wise) will appear on the screen.
- Check the details available on the IIT JEE Advance Result 2019.
- Then download it and take the printout of it for further use.
JEE Advanced 2019 Scorecard Details
Once the JEE Advanced Result 2019 appears on the screen, candidates will find various details available in it. It is advised to cross-check the details very carefully. However, the following information will be available in the Result of JEE Advance 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- JEE Advanced 2019 Roll Number
- JEE Advanced 2019 Registration Number
- Candidate’s Status: Whether Documents are Valid
- JEE Advanced 2019 Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank Obtained by the Candidate in Common Rank List
- Category Rank (if any)
JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List
The concerned authority published the JEE Advanced Result and prepare the rank list on the basis of candidate’s performance in Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates will be able to check the JEE Advanced Rank List along with the JEE Advanced Result. To access the rank card, candidates will be required to provide their application number and date of birth. The aggregate marks of all the 3 subjects will be used to calculate the JEE Advanced 2019 rank of the candidate. If two candidates score the same rank, the prescribed tie-breaking policy will be used by the official authority.
JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off Release After Result
JEE Advanced Cut Off will be available after the release of the JEE Advanced Result. The cut off for JEE Advanced will release online in the form of an opening and closing rank. JEE Advanced Cut Off 2019 refers to the minimum marks which a candidate should qualify in order to apply for admission. Those who score a rank below the cut-off will not be eligible for admission. Only those candidates who score equal to or more than the cut-off will be eligible for admissions.
JEE Advanced 2019 Tie Breaking Policy
If two or more candidates secure the same marks in JEE Advanced 2019 Results, then a tie-breaking policy will be applied. Check out the tie-breaking policy given below:
- The candidate with higher marks in mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie is still not broken, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be allotted a higher rank.
- Even then if the tie persists, both the candidates will be given equal rank.
The Result of JEE Advanced 2019 will be available in the online mode only. The merit list of OBC-NCL, SC and ST will be released separately. Individual rank cards will not be sent to the candidate. Candidates must note that securing a rank does not guarantee admission to the IITs and ISM.