Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) offers admission in various Graduation, Postgraduation, M.Phil/PhD, and Certificate/Diploma courses. The admission is done through an entrance examination. The Results are declared online on the official website of JMI. For some of the courses, the Entrance Examination is followed by an interview and then the cumulative performance in the entrance test and interview is considered for selection.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the Admission to B.Tech/B. Arch and BDS courses are done on the basis of the scores of the candidates in the JEE Main 2019 and NEET 2019 respectively.
The Results of each of the courses will be declared separately on different dates. The links to the results of JMI will be published here on this page as it is released for the different courses.
About JMI 2019 Entrance Test Result
The Results of the entrance test is declared as a list of the candidates who have been selected for admission or shortlisted for interview. The result of different courses has been releasing on different dates.
Please note the following points regarding Results of JMI Entrance examination:
- Merit Lists will be prepared by the University for various programmes based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination keeping in view the various reservations and relaxations.
- Entrance Test results shall be subject to clearance from the Proctorial Department of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- The Lists of Candidates selected provisionally along with the ones who are on the waiting list will be displayed on the Jamia’s website www.jmicoe.in.
- No candidate shall receive intimation through post regarding their results.
- The list of candidates selected for an interview, wherever applicable, shall be displayed in ascending order of their Entrance Test Roll No.
- JMI may display additional lists of candidates selected from the waiting list in order of merit as per the University procedure.
- JMI may consider for spot registration for admission from the list of selected and waitlisted candidates strictly in order of merit provided that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Reservation of seats
The percentage of seats that will be reserved for each of the courses for different categories are given below:
|Muslim Women Applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC/ST Applicants||10%|
|Applicants with Disabilities||3%|
|Internal (Jamia School) Students||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||1 seat|
|Candidates from J&K||1 seat|
|Foreign Candidates (General)||10%|
|ICCR Sponsored Candidates||5%|
|Foreign Passport Holding Students||10%|