Jamia Millia Islamia Admit Card 2019: Jamia Millia Islamia has released the Admit card 2019 for the exams to be conducted on 21st May and 26th May 2019. For M.Phil entrance, the Admit card will release between 5th July to 10th July 2019. The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam will have to download it from the official website. The examination conducting body of Jamia Millia Islamia will provide a link of the Admit Card and the details will have to be provided by the candidate in order to access it. It must be noted that the candidates will have to provide the details which are valid and correct, the Admit Card will not be accessed otherwise. The Admit cards will be available online only. No Admit card shall be sent by post to any candidate under any circumstance. Candidates will receive an intimation from the University on the release of the Admit cards. Hence it is advised that they provide a working mobile number during registration and ensure that it is active throughout the entire Admission process. For more of the details of Jamia Millia Islamia Admit Card 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jamia Millia Islamia has released the Admit card ion 16th May 2019 for the exam to be conducted on 21st May and 26th May 2019. The candidate must login in order to download the Admit Card successfully. Find the direct link of the Admit card below.
Important Dates Regarding JMI 2019 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the dates of the Admit Card. The schedule will be available on the official website and candidates will have to keep checking the website so as any of the important events are not missed. The Admit Card of Jamia Millia Islamia will be made available as per on the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body.
The officially released dates are available in the tabular format below.
|JMI Admit Card 2019||10th May to 15th May 2019|
|JMI of Admit Card for M.Phil/PhD 2019||5th July 2019 to 10th July 2019|
|JMI Entrance Exam 2019||21st May 2019 to 4th July 2019 (For UG courses)|
9th June to 10th July 2019 (For PG)
|JMI M.Phil/PhD Entrance Exam 2019||21st July 2019|
|JMI Results 2019||July/August 2019|
Jamia Millia Islamia Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019:
The Hall Ticket of Jamia Millia Islamia will be released in an online mode on the official website of the University. The Central University will release the Admit Cards for only those students who have successfully submitted the Application form before the due date and have provided all the required details. The Admi Card is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam as its absence on the day of the exam will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam or entering the examination centre. It is advised that the University issued Admit card must be kept with utmost care till the admission procedure gets over. The candidates must bring multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged.
The Admit Card released by Jamia Millia Islamia mentions the information which will be relevant for the candidate appearing for the exam. The details provided in the Admit card will be the Name of the candidate, Course name, Course Code, Time of the exam, Date of the exam, centre allotted to the candidate for the entrance exam, instructions followed by the candidate on the day of the exam and other important points. It is advised that the candidates go through the details mentioned very carefully and in case any form of error is found in the details, the applicant must contact the examination conducting body immediately. The availability of the Admit card will provide the validity to the candidate to appear for the exam. No details mentioned must be edited by the candidate.
How to Download the JMI 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates who will have to download the Admit card issued by Jamia Millia Islamia will be required to keep themselves updated with the procedure for the release of the Admit Card. It must be noted that any form of error must be avoided while downloading the Admit card of Jamia Millia Islamia. Go through the steps of accessing the documents from the points below:
- Visit the admission portal of JMI. Alternatively, you can click on the link given on this page to download your Admit Card.
- Login using your Email ID and Password at the login area.
- Download your admit Card by clicking on the link provided there.
- Take a printout of your Admit card.
Contents Mentioned on JMI Admit Card 2019:
The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket of Jamia Millia Islamia will be provided as per by the examination conducting body of the University. It is advised that the candidates go through the details mentioned thoroughly and in case if any form of error is found in the details of the Admit Card, the candidates will have to contact the examination conducting body immediately. Find the contents in the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the Exam
- Timing of the Exam
- Centre allotted to the candidate for the examination
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam
Important Instructions Regarding the JMI 2019 Admit Card
We are providing the important points below for the candidates to follow while downloading the Admit Card of Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates must note the following points regarding JMI Admit Card and must make sure that there is no error while downloading the Admit card of Jamia Millia Islamia from the official website. Go through the important points related to JMI Admit Card 2019 from below:
- The availability of the Admit Card of Jamia Millia Islamia will be in an online mode and the candidates will have to download it from the official website.
- The schedule of the examination including the date of the release of the Admit Card will be released by the examination conducting body of the University.
- It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the Admit card and in case any form of error is found on the document, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The availability of the Admit card will only be in an online mode and there will be no other way fo accessing it.
- The information mentioned on the Admit Card of JMI must not be edited or changed given that the details are provided by the authorities of the University.
- Any form of request in the change of the examination centre will not be entertained by the examination conducting body.
- It is advised that the candidates must reach the centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam in order to avoid the last moment’s rush.
- The Admit card of JMI must be in a good shape and must not be torned or damaged in any manner by the candidate.
- Candidates will be allowed inside the examination hall only on producing the Admit Card with their self Attested passport size photograph at the provided space.
- Candidates must carry two printouts of the admit card to the examination hall as they will have to submit a copy to the invigilator. The other must be retained until the examination process is over.
- There will be some important instructions mentioned on the admit card. Candidates appearing for the entrance examination must abide by them.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries.