The Himachal Pradesh Technical University has released the Admit Card for eligible candidates in the online Mode on 5th May, 2018. HPTU conducts the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test. This is a state level examination conducted for all those candidates who want to seek admission in undergraduate and post graduate courses like B. Tech, M. Tech, B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, etc. These courses are offered at HPTU and other colleges affiliated to it. HP CET is conducted every year in offline mode, i.e. pen and paper mode.
Check Eligibility For HPCET Exam
All those who wish to take admission in the above mentioned courses will be required to first fill the online application form of the test that is released on the official website from 8th February 2018. Only the registered candidates will be issued the Admit card of HP CET 2018 which has to be mandatorily be carried to the exam center. Read more about HP CET 2018 Admit Card in detail below.
Important Dates and Updates Regarding HP CET 2018
The official examination conducting authority of HP CET 2018 has released the Admit card for HP CET 2018 Exam in online mode. Registered candidates can download the HP CET Admit Card 2018 by visiting the link given in the “steps to download’ section below.
|1||HP CET admit card 2018 availability||5th May 2018|
|2||last date of HPCET 2018 admit card||13th May 2018|
|3||HP CET 2018 entrance exam||13th May 2018|
The Admit card will be duly signed by the controller of examinations and will be available on the official website. The Admit card is regarded as one of the most important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the examination. The presence or absence of the same will determine whether a candidate will be allowed to take the exam or not. Candidates will be required to go to the official website and download the Admit Card by entering the requisite login credentials. The admit card will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the examination time and date, exam center address, etc. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the concerned authority immediately.
How to download the HP CET 2018 Admit card?
Follow the steps below to download the HP CET 2018 Admit card
HP CET Admit Card has been released – Visit Here to Download Now!
- Click on the link “HP CET 2018 Admit Card” link.
- Enter your Application Form number and select programme or Enter your name and select programme. Now, click on “Find Admit Card” option.
- The HP CET 2018 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the same.
The HP CET 2018 Admit card will be required on the day of the examination. Without the Admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the examination. It acts as a proof that the candidate has filled the application form.
Details mentioned on HP CET 2018 Admit Card
All the candidates who are waiting for the release of the admit card must make sure to check the below-mentioned details on it. In case of any discrepancy, he/she will be must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- Father’s/ Husband/ Guardian’s Name
- Roll number
- Form number
- B.Tech Programme
- Entrance exam date, time and centre
Instructions about the Admit Card
- The HP CET 2018 Admit Card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam center. Without it, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Along with the Admit card, the candidate must bring along any of the ID proofs like PAN card, voter ID, aadhar card, etc.
- HP CET 2018 admit card should be duly signed by Controller of Examinations (COE) and if not, the candidate is advised to rush to the authorities for immediate help and action.
- The candidate should preserve the hall ticket till the whole admission procedure is over. It should not be mutilated in any manner.
- Impersonation is illegal and a punishable offense.
- Candidates must make sure to follow all the instructions written on the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must make sure that their photograph on the admit card is clear even after they have taken a print out.