Candidates who have applied for the GUJCET 2018 exam are advised to be well acquainted with GUJCET 2018 exam pattern. Exam pattern contains detail of the overall examination pattern like mode of exam, types and number of questions asked in the exam and marking scheme etc.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
The syllabus is the most important part and plays a crucial role in the preparation for the exam. Applicant must check the syllabus and prepare accordingly for the GUJCET 2018 exam.
Candidates who are willing to take the GUJCET 2018 exam needs to be well aware of the exam pattern & syllabus. The detailed information about the same is provided below:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
GUJCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of GUJCET gives the candidate an idea about the mode of exam, duration, subjects, questions asked from each section, marking scheme. The GUJCET question paper will be based on 10+2 level. GUJCET will be conducted in pen and paper mode. All the questions will be in (MCQ) multiple choice question type. Candidates can refer to the following table to get complete information about GUJCET 2018 pattern:-
|1||Mode of Exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|2||Language||English, Hindi & Gujarati|
|3||Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|4||Type Of Question||MCQ (multiple Choice Questions)|
|5||Number of Questions||120|
|7||Marking Scheme||The specified marks will be allotted by the admission committee for each correct answer.|
|8||Negative Marking||0.25 will be deducted for each wrong response.|
|9||Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Syllabus of GUJCET 2018
Topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Biology of class 12 of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will be included in the Syllabus of GUJCET 2018.
Candidates preparing for the entrance exam are advised to check the syllabus given below
|· Current Electricity and its effects.|
· Static Electricity
· Electromagnetic Induction and alternating current
· Electromagnetic Waves and optics
· Dual Nature of radiations and matter, atom and nucleus.
· Semiconductor Electronics and communication
|· Solid state|
· Electro chemistry
· Chemical kinetics
· Surface chemistry
· p-block elements
· d and f block elements
· Co-ordination compounds
· Nuclear chemistry
· Stereo chemistry
· Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
· Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acid.
· Nitro compounds
· Ploymer substance
· Bio – molecules
· Chemistry in everyday life
· Aomic structure & chemical bonding
· 3D geometry
· Indefinite Integration
· Definite integration
· Permutation and combination.
· Differentiation and its application.
· Straight lines and family of straight lines.
· Set relation & Function.
· Theory of equation
· Complex Numbers
|· Mineral nutrition|
· Animal nutrition and digestive system of cockroach & humans
· Circulation in animals
· Excretion and osmo regulation in animals
· Movement and locomotion in animals
· Nervous system of cockroach and humans
· Human endocrine system
· Growth and development in plants
· Reproduction and development in animals
· Growth, regeneration and aging
· Organism and their environment
· Natural resources : their kinds and sources
· Biological resources and biodiversity
· Population environment and development
· p development
· Food production
· Immunity and human health
· Modern methods of diagnosis
· Water relation of plants