Delhi CET 2018: The Department of Training and Technical Education, New Delhi, the official examination conducting body declared the Delhi CET 2018 Result in online mode on 14th June 2018. Link to check the Delhi CET result 2018 is provided below. On entering the application number and password, applicants can access the Delhi CET Result 2018.
Delhi CET is a state level polytechnic exam. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission to various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic college in Delhi. In this article, complete details about Delhi CET 2018 result, merit list and counselling are furnished.
Delhi CET Updates 2018
The Delhi CET 2018 Counselling has started on 15th June 2018 in online mode. To register for Delhi CET Counselling 2018, eligible candidates visit the Counselling section given below.
The authority will not send any email or post regarding Delhi CET Result 2018 to any individual candidates. Candidates should take a print copy of it for further rounds. Candidates will be called for the counselling process, on the basis of merit list.
Steps to check the Delhi CET 2018 Result
To check and download the Delhi CET Result 2018 – Click Here
Candidates who took the Delhi CET Exam 2018 can now download their respective result by following the steps given below.
Step 1:- Click on the link “Delhi CET Result 2018” as this will redirect to the official website
Step 2:- Enter the application number, password and security pin.
Step 3:- Click on the submit button.
Step 4:- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5:- You can download the result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
Content of Delhi CET Result 2018
The Delhi CET 2018 result contain the following details:
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
Delhi CET Merit List
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the merit list. The name of candidates appearing in this list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who scored less than the cut off marks will be disqualified and debarred from participating in the subsequent programmes.
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, the official authority will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) must secure minimum of 5% marks in CET 2018. The candidates belonging to reserved category, who qualify on the basis of relaxation in cut off percentage, i.e., 5%, will not be eligible for admission against general category seats.
- The inter-se merit of candidates securing equal aggregate marks in the entrance test will be
|S. No||Test No.||Order of priority in case of tie|
|1.||Test 1||Candidates having more marks in Mathematics in CET shall rank higher. In case of a further tie, the order of rank would be based on marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in English, marks obtained in Biology and then the Date of birth* for drawing the merit list.|
|2.||Test 2||Candidates securing more marks in English in CET shall rank higher. After that, Date of birth* shall be considered for drawing the merit list.|
|3.||Test 3||Candidates securing more marks in Hindi in CET shall rank higher. After that, Date of birth* shall be considered for drawing the merit list.|
|4.||Test 4||Candidates securing more marks in Biology / Mathematics in CET shall rank higher. After that Date of birth* shall be considered for drawing the merit list.|
|5.||Test 5||Candidates having more marks in Mathematics in CET shall rank higher. In case of a further tie, the order of rank should be marks obtained in Physics in CET, followed by marks obtained in Chemistry in CET, followed by marks obtained in Biology in CET, followed by marks obtained in English and General Aptitude in CET and then the Date of birth* shall be considered for drawing the merit list.|
* Older in age shall rank higher
Delhi CET 2018 Counselling
The admission shall be made on the basis of the merit ranking in the respective test. The Delhi CET counselling schedule will be uploaded in the official website. The Delhi CET Counselling 2018 has started now. Candidates who appeared and qualified the Delhi CET 2018 can register themselves by clicking on the link given below.
To register for Delhi CET 2018 – Click Here
Delhi CET 2018 online overall counselling process consist of 10 steps:
- Step-1 : Pay Processing Fee
- Step-2 : Online Registration
- Step-3 : Online Choice Submission
- Step-4 : Check Result of Seat Allotment
- Step-5 : Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- Step-6 : Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
- Step-7 : Verification of Documents
- Step-8 : Freezing of Allotted Seat (Online)
- Step-9 : Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
- Step-10 : Final Allotment Letter
The candidates will be allowed to make choice of colleges. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Choice of college made by the candidate
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- Stream opted by the candidates
NOTE: If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for up-gradation, he/she must freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the “freeze” option available in his/her account within the specified time period otherwise his/her next higher preferences will be considered automatically for up gradation in all subsequent rounds of counsellings.
The counselling and seat allotment shall be conducted in the following steps:
Step 1: First round of counselling:
- Submission of processing fee
- Online registration
- Online choice submission
- The result of seat allotment and printing of provisional allotment letter
- Part payment of institutional fees (online)
- Verification of documents (completion of enrollment Formalities)
- Freezing of allotted seat after every round
- Payment of balance institutional fees and confirmation of Allotment
Step 2: Second/ Third and Fourth counselling
Step 3: Spot round (if any)
Step 4: Cancellation of admission and refund of fees
If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of Delhi CET application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write us in the comment section below.