CSIR UGC NET Result 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the official authority that releases the CSIR UGC NET Result 2020. The candidates who secure the qualifying marks & meet the required cut off are deemed as CSIR UGC NET qualified. In order to check the result of CSIR UGC NET 2020, the candidates must visit the official website. Therein, they will have to provide their registration number & password. They must make sure that they both are correct. Otherwise, the candidates will not be able to download the CSIR UGC NET Scorecard 2020. However, only those candidates will be able to access the result who did the CSIR UGC NET Registration & then appeared for the CSIR UGC NET 2020. Furthermore, in order to know more about the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CSIR UGC NET Result Download Date 2020
The candidates who appeared for the CSIR UGC NET 2020, must be direly awaiting for their scorecard. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|CSIR UGC NET 2020||19th, 21st, 26th November 2020|
|CSIR UGC NET Result 2020||November/December 2020|
Dwnload – CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
Steps To Download The Result Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
In order to download the CSIR UGC NET 2020 scorecard, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website (testservices.nic.in) of CSIR UGC NET Result 2020.
- Therein, they will find the link to download the scorecard of CSIR UGC NET 2020.
- After clicking on it, they will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must provide their registration number & password. However, they must make sure that they both are correct. As the candidates will not be able to download the
- Thereafter, they must click on the submit button.
- Subsequently, the CSIR UGC NET scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must save & download the result of CSIR UGC NET 2020 for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The CSIR UGC NET 2020 Scorcard
The CSIR UGC NET 2020 scorecard is an important document. The candidates can subsequently download it from the official website of NTA. Thereafter, the candidates must check it carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Date of Birth
- No of Candidates in this Subject Registered, Appeared
- Applied For
- Marks Obtained in Part A, Part B, Part C
- Total Marks Obtained
- Total Marks Obtained (in words)
- NTA Score
Importance of CSIR UGC NET 2020
The candidate’s primary motive behind appearing for the CSIR UGC NET 2020, is to become eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship. Thereafter, they will be able to teach at different Indian Universities & colleges. The significance of the CSIR NET UGC scorecard is as mentioned below.
- The candidate who qualify for Lectureship NET subsequently become eligible for becoming lectureres & Junior Research Fellowship.
- Also, the candidates who qualify for the Junior Research Fellowship get paid INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years. Furthermore, the University/Institution provides the candidates an annual contingent grant of INR 20,000/- per fellow.
- Moreover, once the candidate completes 2 years as a Junior Research Fellowship & subsequently gets enrolled in the Ph.D, then his/her fellowship will be upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF). Then, the stipend under it will be INR 35,000/- for the third & the following years.