|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
CITEE Admit Card 2018 has been released via online mode. The registered candidates must download the admit card by entering either application form number or registered mobile number. The link to download the hall ticket has been provided below.
The CITEE 2018 in offline mode is going to held on May 27, 2018. The registered candidates must download the Hall Ticket within the scheduled date. The admit card is the most important document that needs to carried to take the offline mode of test.
CITEE 2018 Updates
The official admission committee of CITEE has released the Admit Card for the academic session 2018 in online mode. To check and download the CITEE Admit Card 2018, visit the “steps to download” section given below.
Steps to Download CITEE 2018 Admit Card
The following steps need be followed to download CITEE Hall Ticket 2018:
- Step 1: Click on the link “CITEE 2018 Download Admit Card” given here
- Step 2: Enter the application form number or registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents needed on CITEE 2018 examination day
The applicants of CITEE 2018 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online/ offline application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Contents of CITEE Hall Ticket 2018
The admit card of CITEE 2018 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and venue of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Examination day guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
1.Candidates must produce a valid Admit Card for appearing in the Entrance Examination.
2. Candidates must reach the Examination Venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
3. Candidates reporting later than 20 minutes from the commencement of the Examination shall not be allowed to sit in the Examination.
4. Candidates can not leave the Examination Hall within the first hour of the Examination.
5. Candidates are not permitted to take the Test Booklet out of the Examination Hall during and after the Examination.
6. Candidates caught adopting unfair means or showing any misconduct in the Examination shall be expelled from the Examination for lifetime.
7. Mobile phones, calculators, smart watch or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
8. Use a black ball point pen for writing/marking on the Answer Sheet. Do not use ink/gel pen or pencil.
9. Do not overwrite and/or use whitening fluid.
10. Do not mark or write on any other space on the Answer Sheet outside the demarcated area. It may invalidate your Answer Sheet.
11. Do not fold the Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet). It may invalidate your Answer Sheet.
12. Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall without signing in the attendance sheet.