Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has released its official notification for Eligibility Test admissions 2018. Formally known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, it was established in 1982 by an act of the state legislature. The idea is to provide the benefit of higher education to every section of the society. University has announced the commencement of registration process for Eligibility Test 2018 from 10th January 2018 and the last date will be 28th February 2018.
Candidates interested for Eligibility Test 2018 to get admission in B.A. /B.Com/B.sc. under the graduate program have to get themselves register through the online procedure from the official university website i.e. www.braouonline.in
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University has released the official notification for the Eligibility Test 2018. Candidates are required to get themselves registered on the official website. The application forms were released on 10th January 2018 and the last date for the receipt of the form is 28th February 2018.
BRAOU ET 2018 Important Dates
Interested candidates can through the important dates of Eligibility Test 2018 conducted by Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University from the table below:
|Commencement of Registration||10th January 2018|
|Last date of Registration||22nd March 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of the Examination||8th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Time of the Examination||10 am. to 12.30 pm.|
BRAOU 2018 Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have not passed their intermediate or its equivalent examination are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into first year of the B.A. /B.Com. /B.Sc. UG Foundation Course (3 year Degree program) for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2018.
- Candidates who do not complete the above mentioned age criteria will not be eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test 2018.
BRAOU 2018 Eligibility Test Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test 2018 will have to register themselves on the official website of the University. The information entered by the candidate at the time of registration should be valid and correct.
Schedule for the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018 is provided below:
|Commencement of Registration||10th January 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||22nd March 2018 (Extended)|
Steps to get Registered for BRAOU 2018 Eligibility Test
- Candidates have to get themselves registered for the Eligibility Test 2018 exam form the official website i.e. www.braouonline.in
- Candidate has to choose the study center where she/he wishes to appear and collect the information brochure from the study center and read it carefully before submitting the application form.
- Approach the nearby study center with Date of Birth/School Leaving Certificate, along with a lasts passport size photo for confirmation.
- Provide the required information through university website and fill your ET 2018 Registration form through ‘Online’ and upload photo and signature.
- Only after receiving the SMS from concerned study center, candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- by Debit or Credit Card through University website or Rs. 310/- at the TS/A.P. online Franchisee center towards registration fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of the registration form from the university website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
Payment of the Application Fee:
Rs. 300/- by Debit/Credit Card through University Online.
Rs. 310/- at the online Franchise center.
Medium and Venue of BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018
Test will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu Media at the study Centers of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University will be available online on the official website of the university. Candidates who have submitted the application form along with the fee will be able to download BRAOU ET 2018 admit card or hall ticket and appear for the exam on the scheduled date. Applicants should download the admit card at least two days before the examination date from the website. Candidates can also collect their hall ticket in person one day before the examination before the examination center chosen by them. Schedule for BRAOU Admit card is given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date and Time of Eligibility Test||8th April 2018 (Extended) |
(10.00 am. To 12.30 pm.)
Steps to Download BRAOU ET 2018 hall ticket
- Visit the official website of the University
- Enter the form number as per the requirement
- Click on the submit button
- The pdf cope of the hall ticket shall be generated. Take a printout of the Hall ticket and carry it to the examination center.
- Candidates will be prohibited from appearing in the exam in case of the absence of the admit card.
BRAOU 2018 Eligibility Test Result
Result of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University will be announced on the official website of the university after the successful completion of Eligibility Test 2018. Candidates can check their result by entering their hall ticket number