The BITS, Pilani will be conducting the BITS HD Examination for the aspirants wanting to apply for the M.E/M. Pharma/MBA courses. The qualified candidates will be able to take Admission in the BITS Pilani, Hyderabad the Goa Campuses. The Examination helps the candidate to take Admissions in the Post Graduate courses. But the candidates can fill up the form if only they meet the Eligibility criteria of the Examination. After filling up the application forms, the candidates will be issued the Admit Cards. And it has to be generated in the Online Mode. The candidates should know the importance of the Admit card and should keep it very carefully. The Admit card will be issued only to the successfully registered candidates. If for any reasons the candidate is unable to find their Admit card, they should know that their application form is canceled by the Admission Authorities. The Admit card will be needed in both the Tests, Test-I and Test-II. The examination is computer-based and will be held online. The candidates appearing should be well versed with computer knowledge. Without the admit card the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the Examination. Candidates are advised to read all the guidelines and instructions that will be mentioned on the Admit Card. The Admit card will not be accepted by the Examination Authorities if in case it is found to be deformed or damaged.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates are advised to follow all the important updates on the Examination. This helps the candidates to keep themselves updated with the important information. It is a big loss for the candidates if they miss out anything related to the Examination. The following table is a list of dates that are important for the candidates.
|Serial No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Application of the forms starts||9 April, 2018|
|2||Lasyt date of submission of the Forms||5 May, 2018|
|3||BITS Admission 2018 Slot Booking||6 and 7 May, 2018|
|4||BITS HD Hall Tickets||7 – 12 May, 2018|
Downloading BITS HD Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Candidates who want to download their Admit card have to do it online. There will be some procedures that the candidates have to follow. The Admit card is available for the candidates from 7th to 12th May. It should be downloaded before the last date gets over. The hall tickets will not be available for the candidates after the last date of the Hall Ticket. The candidates will only be able to download the Admit card only if they have done the Slot booking.
- Visit the official website of Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- Click on the link that is provided on the official page of BITS 2018 i.e http://www.bitsadmission.com/
- Candidates then have to enter the required details in the designated fields. They are supposed to enter the Application Number of the Applicant, Gender followed by the Date of Birth.
- After entering all the details they should submit it when the Admit card gets displayed, the candidate should download it.
- Candidates have to take out a print out in an A4 size paper. It is advisable for the candidates to take out at least three printouts of the Admit Card for future reference.
The Hall ticket should be printed out in color. There will be a space provided in the Admit card where the candidates have to affix their Passport size photograph. The candidates have to get signed their Admit card by a Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution. It is advisable for the candidates, that they should check the Admit card before downloading it very carefully. In Case of any discrepancies the candidates have to immediately inform the concerned Authorities about the error and should file a request for the rectification.
The following are the details the candidates should check before downgrade it:
Name of the Candidate
Date of the Examination
Examination starting Time
Address of the Examination Center
Photograph and Signature.
The candidates have to take the documents as instructed by the Examination Authorities. It has to be carried along with the Admit Card on the day of the Examination. They have to take an ID proof along with them.
The Identity proof can be any one of these:
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity
BITS HD Examination Center
There will be a large number of Participants from all over India for BITS HD 2018, THE Examination Authorities on that note have facilitated dedicated test centers. The Examination Center will be decided by the Examination Authorities of Birla Institute of Technology and Science. It shall be uploaded to the official Website of the BITS HD 2018. There will be Examination center dedicated in every place of the country. Candidates should give three preferences according to their convenience. The Examination centers will be given to the candidates according to the availability of the seats, the number of Applicants and as per their preference. The BITS examination Authority has the right to cancel any examination center in case of crisis or any unforeseen circumstances. he planned test centers are in the following cities that will be given below:
Note: Any change in the Examination Centers by the Examination Authorities will be updated immediately.
BITS HD Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should carry a valid Admit card on the day of the Examination hall. Without the Hall ticket, the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Examination.
- The Hall ticket is non-transferable and it cannot be passed to any other person. Candidates involving themselves in such deeds will lead them to termination. This kind of deeds will be termed as a criminal offense.
- The candidates have to bring a valid ID proof on the day of the Examination. The ID proof can be any of the documents that are mentioned above.
- Candidates are advised to reach the Examination center an hour before the time mentioned.