AP POLYCET Application Form 2020: In order to apply for admission to AP POLYCET, candidates must fill the Application form of AP POLYCET. The Registration Form has released in an online mode in March 2020. They must visit the official website in order to download it. The candidates must further apply for it before the last date i.e. latest by 15th June 2020. Subsequently, the AP POLYCET 2020 exam to be conducted on 28th April 2020 has been postponed. Therefore, the candidates must fill-up the Application Form and submit it before the last date. The candidates must follow a certain procedure and apply for the AP POLYCET online application form. It must be noted that the candidate will not be able to access the Hall Ticket or appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Online Application Form of AP POLYCET.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the applicant must go through the admission procedure in detail. They must also check if they are fulfilling basic eligibility criteria or not. The Information Brochure is also available along with the Application Form of AP POLYCET 2020. Furthermore, for more information of the AP POLYCET Online Application form download go through the article from below.
The AP POLYCET Online Application Form Date Has Been Extended! The Candidates Can Apply By 15th June 2020.
AP POLYCET Online Application Form Date 2020
Candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET; Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure. The examination authorities has announced the official dates of the AP POLYCET Online Application Form on the website. The candidates must visit the website on a regular basis. They must not miss any important events of the admission procedure.
Furthermore, go through the dates of the Online Application Form of AP POLYCET 2020 from the tabular format below:
|AP POLYCET Application Form 2020 is available from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of AP POLYCET Application Form 2020||15th June 2020|
|AP POLYCET 2020|
AP POLYCET Online Form Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance exam of AP POLYCET 2020 must make sure that they go through the prescribed eligibility as defined by the examination conducting body. The candidate must fulfill the basic eligibility. If the candidate doesn’t fulfill the basic conditions, they cannot proceed with the AP POLYCET Admission procedure further. The authorities have released the information brochure with the Online Application Form of AP POLYCET. Candidates must go through the brochure in detail for the eligibility criteria.
Candidate applying should be an Indian National and must have a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- There is no Age Limit Criteria for the candidates applying for the AP POLYCET 2020 Exam.
- The candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized Board or University.
- They must have passed the exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Subject.
- Candidate must have secured 35% marks in the mentioned examination
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for the AP POLYCET 2020 exam.
Note: The above-mentioned eligibility criteria is as per the guidelines defined by the examination conducting body for the last year’s examination. We will update any changes in the eligibility criteria.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
The Application Form of AP POLYCET 2020 is released by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. The candidate must fill up AP POLYCET Online Application Form. They must provide all the details in the form and should not leave any part without information. The admission to the offered courses on the basis of the entrance exam in various Polytechnic Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The AP Polytechnic Online Application Form is available in an online mode. The candidate must download & submit the form after providing all the details in the completion. The candidate must go through the Information Brochure in detail before they apply for the Application Form.
Candidates while filling the Application Form have to provide the details such as their personal details, contact details, academic information, uploading the documents, photograph and the signature as per the specification provided. the last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. The applicant must pay the Application Fee for the final submission of the Application Form. It is advised that while providing the information, the candidate must be careful that the detail that they are providing is valid and correct and any of the wrong information in the Online Application might lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
How To Fill AP POLYCET Online Application Form 2020
Candidates while filling the Application must be careful and must avoid any form of error. It is important that the candidates go through the steps mentioned below guiding them to fill the form successfully without any mistake. Furthermore, go through the entire procedure of downloading the AP POLYCET Online Application Form from below.
Step 1: Filling the Application Form
The candidate will have to visit the official website and go for the direct link of AP POLYCET Online Application Form 2020. The candidate will have to provide details such as Personal details, academic information, contact details, etc. They will also have to provide their 10th class Hall Ticket number, Date of Birth and other asked information. The candidate must make sure that the information provided in the form is valid and correct. Any incorrect detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Step 2: Uploading the Photograph and the signature
The candidate will have to upload the Photograph and signature in the section provided in the Application Form. The candidate must upload the document and photograph as per the specifications in the AP POLYCET Prospectus.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Form
The candidate applying for the exam must submit the AP POLYCET Online Application Form Fee for the final submission. The Information Brochure has the amount of the Application Fee which the applicant must pay. Application without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the authorities.
Step 4 Print out of the Confirmation Page
After providing all the details in the Application Form of AP POLYCET and paying the Application Fee, the confirmation page of Registration acceptance will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to take the print out of Confirmation page for the future references as it might be required at the time of the final admission.
AP POLYCET Application Form Fee 2020
The payment of the Application Fee is an important procedure which has to be done by the applicant, the form will not be accepted otherwise. The payment of the Application fee will be at the nearest Helpline centre of AP POLYCET. The amount prescribed is Rs. 350/-. The completed AP POLYCET Application Form also has to be submitted by the candidate at the center.
Important Instructions Related To The Application Form Of AP POLYCET 2020
The Candidates who will be applying for the exam of AP POLYCET 2020 must go through the important instructions mentioned below. It is important for the candidates that they avoid any form of mistake while filling up the Application Form. Find the instructions related to the Application Form from the points below:
- The availability of the Application Form of AP POLYCET will only be in an online mode on the official website. It is important that the candidates keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important details.
- The details provided in the Online Registration Form of AP POLYCET by the candidate must be valid and correct and any form of misleading details in the form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It will impact the admission procedure of AP POLYCET and will prohibit the candidate from taking the admission.
- The documents, photograph and the signature uploaded in the Application form must be as per the specifications provided in the AP Polytechnic Information Brochure. Incorrect specifications will prohibit the candidate from uploading the documents.
- Only the candidates who have submitted the AP POLYCET Online Application Form will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates must not appear for the exam if they have not submitted the Application form.
- The AP POLYCET Admit Card will be issued to the candidates only after the submission of the Application form. It will be a mandatory document to be presented on the day of the exam.
- The dates of the release of the AP POLYCET Registration Form will be available. The dates will be announced as per by the examination conducting on the official website. It must be noted that the dates of the examination might also get changed as per by the authorities.