AP PGECET 2019, the state level entrance Examination has released the Hall Tickets for aspirants appearing for the examination on 25th April 2019. The AP PGECET Admit Card is issued by the examination Authorities of Andhra Pradesh University. Candidates should follow all the notifications related to the examination so that they do not miss out anything related to the examination. This Examination will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Aspirants should download the Admit card within a specific period of time. The AP PGECET Admit Card 2019 works as the gateway to the examination center.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates have to download the Hall Ticket online from the official Website of AP PGECET 2019. There is no provision for getting the Admit card offline. The call letter will not be sent to the candidate via E-Mail or by post. The candidate has to log in with the details provided at the time of registration and then download it. The only candidates who have registered themselves successfully while filling up the application form will be issued the Admit Card. It is advisable for candidates to check thoroughly all the details before submitting the Application Form. Even if the candidates fail to provide valid documents.
New- The examination authorities have released the Admit Card of AP PGECET on 25th April 2019. The exam is from 2nd May to 4th May 2019. The candidate must provide Registration Number, Date of Birth and Exam paper in order to download the Hall Ticket.
Download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 here.
AP PGECET Admit Card Dates 2019
The candidates should note the important dates related to the AP PGECET Examination. This helps the candidate to keep a track on the important events related to the examination. Some of the Important dates related to the AP PGECET Admit Card / Hall Tickets 2019 are:
|Serial No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Availability of the Hall Ticket||25th April 2019|
|2||Examination Date||2nd May to 4th May 2019 (Announced)|
|3||Result of the Entrance||9th May 2019|
Downloading the AP PGECET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
There are certain procedures to download the AP PGECET Admit Card 2019. Candidates will not receive the Hall Ticket in their respective Address. The Hall Tickets will only available in the online portal of AP PGECET 2019.
Following are steps that the candidate needs to follow to download the AP PGECET Admit Card.
- Candidates have to log in to the official website of AP PGECET 2019 to download it. It is an online process.
- Click on the link provided on the website by the Examination Authorities.
- The candidate then has to fill up the fields to access the Admit Card. The required fields are Registration Number, The Date of Birth and the Examination Paper chosen by the student.
- After entering the details, click on the Submit button.
- After submitting all the required details, the Admit card gets displayed on the screen. Click on the Download button to download it. After downloading, candidates should take out the print out of the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates can only take the printed form of the Admit Card. Any soft copies of Admit card in the form of images or photographs will not be accepted by the Authorities.
Details mentioned in the AP PGECET Admit Card 2019
The AP PGECET Admit Card 2019 will have certain details about the candidate and the candidate must check all the details in the Hall ticket before downloading it.
The details on the Admit card of AP PGECET 2019 will be:
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date and time of the Examination
If candidates find any errors or misprint on the Admit Card after carefully checking it, they should immediately inform the Examination Authorities. The Examination In-Charge will immediately process on the rectification of the discrepancy.
Examination Centers for AP PGECET 2019
The Examination will be held in more than 6 centers. The candidates need to reach the Examination hall one hour before the Examination starts. The candidates are advised to check the examination venue before the examination day. This would help the candidate and they will not find any difficulties to find the venue on the day of the examination.
Candidates must note that the mentioned centres are from last year. Any of the latest notification with the change in the examination centre for the upcoming session will be updated here.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Guidelines
Candidates appearing for the examination should follow the following guidelines. This would help them to learn more on the examination rules and regulations and do’s and dont’s.
- Candidates should reach the Examination Hall one hour before the Examination starts. Before the Examination, there will be checking processes which will take time so they should reach before time so that they do not create any confusions for themselves.
- Candidates should not at all forget to carry the Hall Ticket on the day of the Examination. Failure to show the ticket to the Examination Authorities will lead to on spot termination.
- Candidates should strictly maintain discipline and should follow all the instructions given by the Invigilator.
- The candidates should not carry their mobile phones while they go for the Examination. If the Examination In-charge finds any unwanted gadgets with the candidates, they shall be debarred from the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the allotted time. The candidates will be only allowed to come out after the completion of the examination.
Issues a candidate face while downloading the AP PGECET Admit Card
Internet connection: The Candidate should check the Internet connection before he/she downloads the AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket. If there is any interruption in the connection, the candidate should try another connection.
Technical Problems: If the candidate is unable to save or print the document, he/she should check the download settings in the browser. In such cases, the candidate should try using a different browser.
Server-Side-Issues: Immediately after the releasing of the Hall Ticket, candidates in large number tries to download and candidates encounter server issues after that. In such situation, the candidates have to keep on trying after a short period of time.