AP EDCET Application Form 2021: The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is a state-level entrance exam for the admission to B.Ed Course. Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts this exam for a Two-year regular B.Ed course. Therefore, the candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed must fill-up the AP EDCET Online Application Form. Subsequently, they must appear for the entrance test in order to acquire admission in various Government colleges offering a B.Ed course for session 2021-2022.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates will soon be able to fill up the AP EDCET Online Application Form. Thereafter, they must submit it before the last date. The Application Form of AP EDCET 2021 will be released online on the official website on the scheduled date. The Information Brochure will also be available with the Registration Form of AP EDCET. The candidate must read the information brochure very carefully. Furthermore, for more of the details of AP EDCET Online Application Form & Date 2021, read from the article below.
- AP EDCET 2021 Application Form Will Be Releasing Soon! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
AP EDCET Online Application Form Dates 2021
The candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance exam must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the AP EDCET online application form dates. Subsequently, the candidate must visit the website regularly for the latest updates. The officially released schedule will only be available on the official website which mentions all the important events of the AP EDCET admission procedure 2021.
Furthermore, find AP EDCET Application Form Last Dates 2021 in the tabular format below.
|AP EDCET 2021 notification will be released on||To Be Notified|
|AP EDCET Application Form 2021 will be available from||To Be Notified|
|Last date for the submission of AP EDCET Application Form 2021 (without late fee)||To Be Notified|
|Last date for the submission of the form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||To Be Notified|
|The Application Form correction will be available from||To Be Notified|
|AP EDCET 2021 exam will be held on||To Be Notified|
AP EDCET Eligibility 2021
The candidate must fill up AP EDCET Online Application Form 2021 before the last date. The online form will be available on the official website. Furthermore, it is necessary to fill up the Application with all the necessary details. Also, it is important for the candidate to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the AP EDCET registration form. Furthermore, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility. Then proceed for the Application Form. However, if the candidate doesn’t fill the prescribed eligibility, they will not be able to proceed further. Furthermore, go through the defined eligibility from the article below.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate has to satisfy the local/ non-local status as defined in Andhra Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 19 years of age by 21st July 2021.
- Educational Qualification: The defined Education Qualification as per by the admission body is as such:
- Candidate should have passed/appearing for the final examination of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com/BCA/BBM in order to apply for AP EDCET Online Application Form 2021.
- The candidate applying for AP EDCET 2021 should have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination. The candidates from S.C./S.T., O.B.C. and physically handicapped category should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
AP EDCET Application Form 2021
The AP EDCET Online Application Form 2021 will be available on the official website. Candidates interested in pursuing a B.Ed course from the government colleges have to fill up and submit the Registration Form of AP EDCET online. Furthermore, it is important that the details mentioned in the Application are valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Since the details mentioned will be verified on the day of the admission with the original documents.
Furthermore, the candidate must fill in the Personal, Academic, and contact details in the AP EDCET Online Registration Form. Moreover, the information should be provided in all the sections. However, the candidate must submit the AP EDCET Application Form before the last date. Furthermore, we have mentioned below the steps of filling the Application form which will be available on the last date.
Steps To Fill The AP EDCET Online Form 2021
The applicant must register themselves at the official website (apedcet.nic.in). Furthermore, the basic information is provided for the AP EDCET registration. The reference number is provided after the successful registration of AP EDCET 2021.
The details in the AP EDCET Online Application Form must be valid and correct. Since the AP EDCET admission procedure further will depend on the details provided in this section. Proceed for the Application Form and fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Caste Category
- Local Area
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details of candidates.
- Caste category
- Special Reservation Category
The next section will be of providing the contact details.
Address Details: Candidates will have to provide the Address details as mentioned
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile No, Alternative Number
- Email ID
After the contact details, the candidate will have to provide the academic details. The section will require to provide the academic qualifications of the candidates such as the marks of class 10th, class 12th and the qualifying examination.
Select the Exam center in the next step. The examination conducting body will release the examination center details. It is available once the official notification regarding the AP EDCET admission procedure is released.
The candidates will have to upload the scanned documents and photographs as per the specifications provided in the AP EDCET Information Brochure.
After providing all the details, there will be an option of Save/Preview. If correct details, click on the submit button.
Step 8: Modify and Confirm/Freeze:
- After the submission, there will be two more buttons of Modify and Confirm/Freeze.
- Modify button will be for the candidates who want to re-inspect the entire AP EDCET Online Application form to correct any error and mistake in the Application form.
- After modifying and saving, the final submission of the Application form will be done by clicking on Confirm/Freeze.
- The applicant cannot edit the AP EDCET application data further.
Step 9: Save Filled in Application Form:
Take the printout of the saved AP EDCET Online Application Form and submit it at the test center. The candidate must note the reference number.
Application Form Fee Of AP EDCET 2021
After entering the details in the AP EDCET Online Registration form, the applicant will have to proceed with the Application fee procedure. We have provided the details of the payment of the Application fee in the points below. Go through it carefully and make sure not to make any errors during the payment procedure. The Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The AP EDCET Online Application Fee Category wise will be: For SC/ST Rs. 400/- and For Others Rs. 600/-.
- The candidate will have to click on the ‘Fee Payment’ Tab. Fin in the details as per required and click on the ‘Payment Button’.
- In the next step, the candidate will proceed for the AP EDCET Online Payment Gateway. The selection for the Mode of Payment, Debit Card or Credit or Net Banking will be in this section.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and proceed with the transaction. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before proceeding for the final payment.
- After the payment, the Confirmation Page along with the rest of the Application Form will appear.
Important Points Regarding AP EDCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance examination of AP EDCET 2021 will have to fill up the AP EDCET Online Application Form. They must submit it before the last date as prescribed in the schedule released by the examination conducting body. We are providing a few of the details related to AP EDCET Registration Form 2021 so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form. The candidates must go through the points of AP EDCET Regsitration Form 2021 carefully.
- The Application Form of AP EDCET 2021 will be available in an online mode by the examination conducting body as per on the date scheduled by the authorities.
- In order to keep the track of the AP EDCET Online Application Form, candidates are advised that they must keep checking the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the release of the Application Form.
- The registration form of AP EDCET will be available on the mentioned date. Furthermore, the candidates must provide valid details whilst filling the form. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. The details provided will be the Personal details, Academic information, Contact details and the uploading of photograph and the signature.
- The Information Brochure which will also be released along with the AP EDCET Online Registration Form must also be read very carefully by the candidate for the instructions so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application form.
- The Final submission of the Online Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The candidates must note that the incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
In case of any query related to AP EDCET Application Form 2021, kindly write to us in the comment section below.