AP EDCET Application Form 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is a state-level entrance exam for the admission to B.Ed Course. Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts this exam for a Two-year regular B.Ed course. Furthermore, the candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed must appear for the entrance test in order to acquire admission in various Government colleges offering B.Ed course for session 2020-2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, the candidates will have to fill up the AP EDCET Online Application Form. Then, submit it before the last date. Subsequently, the Application Form of AP EDCET 2020 will be released online on the official website on the scheduled date. The Information Brochure will be available with the Application Form. The candidate must read the brochure very carefully. For more of the details of AP EDCET Application Form & Date 2020 from the article below.
AP EDCET Application Form Dates 2020
The candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance exam of AP EDCET 2020 must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the dates. Subsequently, the candidate must visit the website regularly for the latest updates. The officially released schedule will only be available on the website which mentions all the important events of the AP EDCET admission procedure 2020.
Furthermore, find AP EDCET Application Form Dates 2020 in the tabular format below.
|AP EDCET 2020 notification will be released on||March 2020|
|AP EDCET Application Form 2020 will be available from||March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of AP EDCET Application Form 2020 (without late fee)||April 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||April 2020|
|The Application Form correction will be available from||27th April 2020 to 28th April 2020|
|AP EDCET 2020 exam will be held on||6th May 2020|
AP EDCET Eligibility 2020
The candidate must fill AP EDCET Online Application Form 2020. The form will be available on the official website. Furthermore, it is necessary to fill up the Application with all the necessary details. Also, it is important for the candidate to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the AP EDCET Application form. Furthermore, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility. Then proceed for the Application Form. However, if the candidate doesn’t fill the prescribed eligibility, they will not be able to proceed further. Furthermore, go through the defined eligibility from the article below.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate has to satisfy the local/ non-local status as defined in Andhra Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 19 years of age by 21st July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The defined Education Qualification as per by the admission body is as such:
- Candidate should have passed/appearing for the final examination of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com/BCA/BBM in order to apply for AP EDCET 2020.
- The candidate applying for AP EDCET 2020 should have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination. The candidates from S.C./S.T., O.B.C. and physically handicapped category should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
AP EDCET Application Form 2020
AP EDCET Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website. Candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed course from the government colleges have to fill and submit the Application Form online. Furthermore, it is important that the details mentioned in the Application are valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Since the details mentioned will be verified on the day of the admission with the original documents. Furthermore, the candidate must fill the Personal, Academic and contact details in the AP EDCET Online Application Form. Moreover, the information should be provided in all the sections. However, the candidate must submit the Application Form before the due date. Furthermore, we have mentioned below the steps of filling the Application form which will be available on the due date.
Steps to fill AP EDCET Form:
The applicant must register themselves. Furthermore, the basic information is provided for the registration. The reference number is provided after the successful registration of AP EDCET 2020.
The details in the AP EDCET Application Form must be valid and correct. Since the admission procedure further will depend on the details provided in this section. Proceed for the Application Form and fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Caste Category
- Local Area
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details of candidates.
- Caste category
- Special Reservation Category
The next section will be of providing the contact details.
Address Details: Candidates will have to provide the Address details as mentioned
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile No, Alternative Number
- Email ID
After the contact details, the candidate will have to provide the academic details. The section will require to provide the academic qualifications of the candidates such as the marks of class 10th, class 12th and the qualifying examination.
Select the Exam center in the next step. The examination conducting body will release the examination center details. It is available once the official notification regarding the admission procedure is released.
candidates will have to upload the scanned documents and photographs as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
After providing all the details, there will be an option of Save/Preview. If correct details, click on the submit button.
Step 8: Modify and Confirm/Freeze:
- After the submission, there will be two more buttons of Modify and Confirm/Freeze.
- Modify button will be for the candidates who want to re-inspect the entire Application form to correct any error and mistake in the Application form.
- After modifying and saving, the final submission of the Application form will be done by clicking on Confirm/Freeze.
- The applicant cannot edit the application data further.
Step 9: Save Filled in Application Form:
Take the print out of the saved Application Form and submit it at the test center. The candidate must note the reference number.
Application Fee 2020
After entering the details in the Application form, the applicant will have to proceed with the Application fee procedure. We have provided the details of the payment of the Application fee in the points below. Go through it carefully and make sure not to make any errors during the payment procedure. The Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The Application Fee Category wise will be: For SC/ST Rs. 400/- and For Others Rs. 600/-.
- The candidate will have to click on the ‘Fee Payment’ Tab. Fin in the details as per required and click on the ‘Payment Button’.
- In the next step, the candidate will proceed for the AP Online Payment Gateway. The selection for the Mode of Payment, Debit Card or Credit or Net Banking will be in this section.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and proceed with the transaction. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before proceeding for the final payment.
- After the payment, the Confirmation Page along with the rest of the Application Form will appear.
Important Points Regarding AP EDCET Application Form 2020:
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance examination of AP EDCET 2020 will have to fill up the Application Form. They must submit it before the due date as prescribed in the schedule released by the examination conducting body. We are providing few of the details related to AP EDCET Application Form 2020 so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form. The candidates must go through the points of AP EDCET Application Form 2020 very carefully:
- The Application Form of AP EDCET 2020 will be available in an online mode by the examination conducting body as per on the date scheduled by the authorities.
- In order to keep the track of the Application Form, candidates are advised that they must keep checking the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the release of the Application Form.
- The application form will be available on the mentioned date. Furthermore, the candidates must provide valid details whilst filling the form. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. The details provided will be the Personal details, Academic information, Contact details and the uploading of photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the notification.
- The Information Brochure which will also be released along with the Application Form must also be read very carefully by the candidate for the instructions so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application form.
- The Final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The candidates must note that the incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body. The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the official authority.