AP EDCET Application Form 2019: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is a state-level entrance exam for the admission to B.Ed Course. Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts this exam for Two-year regular B.Ed course. The candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed had to appear for the entrance test in order to acquire admission in various Government colleges offering B.Ed course for session 2019-2020. Candidates will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Application Form of AP EDCET 2019 was released online on the official website on the scheduled date. The Information Brochure is available with the Application Form. The candidate must read the brochure very carefully. For more of the details of AP EDCET Application Form 2019 from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The window for Application form correction was available from 27th April to 28th April 2019. The candidates had to provide the basic credentials in the login section for any changes or correction in the Application form.
The Application Form of AP EDCET 2019 was released on 14th March 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form was 24th April 2019. The forms with the late fee had to be submitted till 26th April 2019.
AP EDCET Application Form Dates 2019:
The candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance exam of AP EDCET 2019 must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the dates. The candidate must visit the website regularly for the latest updates. The officially released schedule is only available on the website which mentions all the important events of the AP EDCET admission procedure 2019.
Find AP EDCET Application Form Dates 2019 in the tabular format below.
|AP EDCET 2019 notification will be released on||11th March 2019|
|AP EDCET Application Form 2019 will be available from||14th March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of AP EDCET Application Form 2019 (without late fee)||24th April 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||26th April 2019|
|The Application Form correction will be available from||27th April 2019 to 28th April 2019|
|AP EDCET 2019 exam will be held on||6th May 2019|
AP EDCET Eligibility 2019
The candidate must fill AP EDCET Application Form 2019. The form is available on the official website. It is necessary to fill up the Application with all the necessary details. It is important for the candidate to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application form. Candidates are to make sure that they fulfil the necessary eligibility and then proceed for the Application For. If the candidate doesn’t fill the prescribed eligibility, they will not be able to proceed further . Go through the defined eligibility from the article below.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate has to satisfy the local/ non-local status as defined in Andhra Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 19 years of age by 21st July 2019.
- Educational Qualification: The defined Education Qualification as per by the admission body is as such:
- Candidate should have passed/appearing for the final examination of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com/BCA/BBM in order to apply for AP EDCET 2019.
- The candidate applying for AP EDCET 2019 should have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination. The candidates from S.C./S.T., O.B.C. and physically handicapped category should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
AP EDCET Application Form 2019
AP EDCET Application Form 2019 is available on the official website. Candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed course from the government colleges have to fill and submit the Application Form online. It is important that the details mentioned in the Application are valid and correct and any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The details mentioned will be verified on the day of the admission with the original documents. The candidate must fill the Personal, Academic and contact details in the Application Form. The information should be provided in all the sections. The candidate must submit the Application Form before the due date. We have mentioned below the steps of filling the Application form which will be available on the due date.
Steps to fill AP EDCET Form:
The applicant must register themselves. The basic information is provided for the registration. The reference number is provided after the successful registration of AP EDCET 2019.
The details in the Application Form must be valid and correct. The admission procedure further will depend on the details provided in this section. Proceed for the Application Form and fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Caste Category
- Local Area
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details of candidates.
- Caste category
- Special Reservation Category
The next section will be of providing the contact details.
Address Details: Candidates will have to provide the Address details as mentioned
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile No, Alternative Number
- Email ID
After the contact details, the candidate will have to provide the academic details. The section will require to provide the academic qualifications of the candidates such as the marks of class 10th, class 12th and the qualifying examination.
Select the Exam centre in the next step. The examination conducting body will release the examination centre details. It is available once the official notification regarding the admission procedure is released.
candidates will have to upload the scanned documents and photographs as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
After providing all the details, there will be an option of Save/Preview. If correct details, click on the submit button.
Step 8: Modify and Confirm/Freeze:
- After the submission, there will be two more buttons of Modify and Confirm/Freeze.
- Modify button will be for the candidates who want to re-inspect the entire Application form to correct any error and mistake in the Application form.
- After modifying and saving, the final submission of the Application form will be done by clicking on Confirm/Freeze.
- The applicant cannot edit the application data further.
Step 9: Save Filled in Application Form:
Take the print out of the saved Application Form and submit it at the test centre. The candidate must note the reference number.
Application Fee 2019:
After entering the details in the Application form, the applicant will have to proceed for the Application fee procedure. We have provided the details of the payment of the Application fee in the points below. Go through it carefully and make sure not to make any error during the payment procedure. The Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The Application Fee Category wise will be: For SC/ST Rs. 400/- and For Others Rs. 600/-.
- Candidate will have to Click on ‘Fee Payment’ Tab. Fin in the details as per required and click on the ‘Payment Button’.
- In the next step, candidate will proceed for AP Online Payment Gateway. The selection for the Mode of Payment, Debit Card or Credit or Net Banking will be in this section.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and proceed with the transaction. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before proceeding for the final payment.
- After the payment, the Confirmation Page along with the rest of the Application Form will appear.
Important Points Regarding AP EDCET Application Form 2019:
The candidates who will be applying for the entrance examination of AP EDCET 2019 will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date as prescribed in the schedule released by the examination conducting body. We are providing few of the details related to AP EDCET Application Form 2019 so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form. It is advised that the candidates go through the points of AP EDCET Application Form 2019 very carefully:
- The Application Form of AP EDCET 2019 will be available in an online mode by the examination conducting body as per on the date scheduled by the authorities.
- In order to keep the track of the Application Form, candidates are advised that they must keep checking the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the release of the Application Form.
- The availability of the Application form will be as per on the date as mentioned in the schedule and the candidate will be required to fill up the Application Form with the information which is valid and correct. The details provided will be the Personal details, Academic information, Contact details and the uploading of photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the notification.
- The Information Brochure which will also be released along with the Application Form must also be read very carefully by the candidate for the instructions so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application form.
- The Final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The candidates must note that the incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- The final acceptance of the Application form will only be when the candidate will receive a confirmation page after the final submission.
- Candidates are advised that they must get the photocopies of the submitted Application Form for the future references.