AP EDCET Application Form 2019: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test is an (AP EDCET) state level entrance exam for the admission to B.Ed Course. This exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for Two-year regular B.Ed course. The candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed will have to appear for the entrance test in order to acquire admission in various Government colleges offering B.Ed course for session 2019-2020. Candidates will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Application Form of AP EDCET 2019 will be released online on the official website on the scheduled date. For more of the details of AP EDCET Application Form 2019 from the article below.
AP EDCET Eligibility 2019
Candidates appearing for AP EDCET 2019 exam will have to fill up the Application Form which will be released on the official website of the examination conducting body. It is necessary to fill up the Application with all the necessary details. It is important for the candidate to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application form. Candidates are to make sure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility and then proceed for the Application For. In case, the eligibility is found to be in error at the time of the admission, her/his candidature will be liable for the cancellation. Go through the defined eligibility from the article below.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate has to satisfy the local/ non-local status as defined in Andhra Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 19 years of age by 21st July 2019.
- Educational Qualification: The defined Education Qualification as per by the admission body is as such:
- Candidate should have passed/appearing for the final examination of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com/BCA/BBM in order to apply for AP EDCET 2019.
- The candidate applying for AP EDCET 2019 should have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination. The candidates from S.C./S.T., O.B.C. and physically handicapped category should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in qualifying exam.
AP EDCET Application Form 2019
Candidates will have to visit the official website after the release of the Application form and proceed for the submission of the Application. The first step will be of the Payment of the Application Fee.
AP EDCET Application Application Fee
After entering the details in the Application form, the applicant will have to proceed for the Application fee procedure. We have provided the details of the payment of the Application fee in the points below. Go through it carefully and make sure not to make any error during the payment procedure. The Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The Application Fee Category wise will be: For SC/ST Rs. 400/- and For Others Rs. 600/-.
- Candidate will have to Click on ‘Fee Payment’ Tab. Fin in the details as per required and click on the ‘Payment Button’.
- In the next step candidate will proceed for AP Online Payment Gateway. The selection for the Mode of Payment, Debit Card or Credit or Net Banking will be in this section.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and proceed with the transaction. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before proceeding for the final payment.
- After the payment, the Confirmation Page along with the rest of the Application Form will appear.
AP EDCET Application Form 2019
The Application Form of AP EDCET 2019 will be released on the official website. Candidates interested in pursuing B.Ed course from the government colleges will have to fill and submit the Application Form online. It is important that the details mentioned in the Application are valid and correct and any form misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The details mentioned will be verified on the day of the admission with the original documents. The sections to be filled in the Application Form has to be provided with the Personal, Academic and contact details. The information should be provided in all the sections. The submission of the Application has to be before the due date and the Applications will be accepted only in an online mode. We have mentioned below the steps of filling the Application form which will be available on the due date.
Steps to fill AP EDCET Application Form 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website after the release of AP EDCET Application Form 2019 and go through the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application.
Step 2: It should be noted that the details to be mentioned in the form should be valid and correct and should be provided with an utmost care. The admission procedure further will depend on the details provided in this section. Proceed for the Application Form and fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Caste Category
- Local Area
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details of candidates.
- Caste category
- Special Reservation Category
Step 3: The next section will be of providing the contact details.
Address Details: Candidates will have to provide the Address details as mentioned
- House Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile No, Alternative Number
- Email ID
Step 4: After the contact details, the candidate will have to provide the academic details. The section will require to provide the academic qualifications of the candidates such as the marks of class 10th, class 12th and the qualifying examination.
Step 5: Select the Exam centre in the next step. The details of the examination centres will be made available by the examination conducting body once the official notification regarding the admission procedure will be released.
Step 6: candidates will have to upload the scanned documents and photographs as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
Step 7: After providing all the details, there will be an option of Save/Preview. If correct details, click on the submit button.
Step 8: Modify and Confirm/Freeze:
- After the submission, there will be two more buttons of Modify and Confirm/Freeze.
- Modify button will be for the candidates who want to re-inspect the entire Application form to correct any error and mistake in the Application form.
- After modifying and saving, the final submission of the Application form will be done by clicking on Confirm/Freeze.
- No further editing will be allowed in the Application data.
Step 9: Save Filled in Application Form: Take the print out of the saved Application Form and submit it at the test centre. The Registration number should be noted for the reference.