AP DEECET 2019 Application Form: The Andhra Pradesh State Diploma in Elementary Education, commonly known as AP DEECET entrance exam, the application form will be available in online mode in last week of March 2019 to the second week of April 2019. Before registering online, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. If the applicant possesses the required eligibility criteria then they can do the online registration by following the steps mentioned below. Link to apply for AP DEECET 2019 will be provided below once the link of application form gets active. Online payment of registration fee needs to done by the applicants. To know the detailed procedure on how to apply for the AP DEECET 2019 – Read Below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP DEECET 2019 Application Form Date
AP DEECET Application Form 2019 Date: The tentative date for the AP DEECET 2019 application form is provided below. Below table will be updated here once the brochure for AP DEECET 2019 gets released.
|S. No||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Download of DEECET-2018 Information Bulletin||Last week of March 2019 onwards|
|2.||Payment of Fees through Payment gateway||last week of March 2019 to second week of April 2019.|
|3.||Online submission of application through||last week of March 2019 to second week of April 2019.|
How to Apply for AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
AP DEECET 2019 Registration: Candidates who want to apply for AP DEECET 2019 must follow the steps mentioned below. Before doing online registration, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Once they fulfill these conditions, they can apply for AP DEECET 2019. Follow the steps given below to apply for AP DEECET 2019.
Step 1: Payment of application fee
The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through payment gateway within schedule date and time to complete the remaining process of online registration. On paying the fee via online mode the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online mode. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
The next step after paying the application form is uploading of scanned images. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in online application.
Specification: The entire image consisting of the photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in jpeg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
NOTE: After the last date of receipt of applications no complaints (Name, DOB, Community, etc.) shall be entertained under any circumstance.
Step 3: Filling & Submitting up of Application Form
Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory).
- Enter your Journal Number issued by APCFSS, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload. The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with the scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions are given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
- After filling all the details press “PREVIEW” button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- If you find all the details correct press “SUBMIT” otherwise press “EDIT” and resubmit the information.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of the application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
- After submission of online application if any corrections are noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination centre. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
Guidelines for AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
- The candidates are informed to upload correct information in the online application. No corrections will be entertained after submission of online application.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the DEECET it does not imply that the candidates’ eligibility has been verified. However, qualifying the DEECET would not confer a right on any person for admission. The eligibility shall be, finally, verified by the Convener at the time of counselling for admissions if provisionally selected.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information leads to cancellation of the test result and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
- No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of answer-sheets will be entertained.
- In any case, applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write us in the comment box given below.