AP DEECET 2019 Application Form: The Andhra Pradesh State Diploma in Elementary Education, commonly known as AP DEECET entrance exam, the application form available in online. Before registering online, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. If the applicant possesses the required eligibility criteria then they can do the online registration by following the steps mentioned below. Link to apply for AP DEECET 2019 provided below. Online payment of registration fee needs to done by the applicants. To know the detailed procedure on how to apply for the AP DEECET 2019 Read Below.
New- The Application Form for AP DEECET 2019 was available. The last date for the form submission was 28th April 2019. The exam is on 15th May and 16th May 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP DEECET 2019 Application Form Date
AP DEECET Application Form 2019 Date: The date for the AP DEECET 2019 application form is provided below. Find the schedule from the table below.
|1.||AP DEECET online Application Form Submission||4 April, 2019 to 29th April 2019|
|2.||Payment of Fees through payment gateway||3rd April to 28th April 2019|
|3.||Download Hall ticket||10 May, 2019|
|4.||AP DEECET Exam Date||15 and 16 May, 2019|
|5.||AP DEECET Result 2019||18 May, 2019|
|6.||Handing over the list of the colleges granted affiliated for that particular year by NCERT||20th May 2019|
|7.||First Phase of counseling||25th May to 10th June 2019|
|8.||Second Phase of counseling||20th June to 25th June 2019|
|9.||First Instruction Day||1st July 2019|
|10.||Special Counselling||28th June to 29th June 2019|
How to Apply for AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
AP DEECET 2019 Registration: Candidates who want to apply for AP DEECET 2019 must follow the steps mentioned below. Go through the eligibility criteria before Registration to fulfil these conditions, then only they can apply for AP DEECET 2019. Follow the steps given below to apply for AP DEECET 2019.
Step 1: Payment of application fee
The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through payment gateway within schedule date and time to complete the remaining process of online registration. A ‘Journal Number’ is available via online mode after the payment of a fee. With the Journal Number she/he can proceed with submission of application through online mode. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation that the fee received.
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
The next step after paying the application form is uploading of scanned images. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling an online application.
Specification: The entire image consisting of the photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in jpeg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
NOTE: After the last date of receipt of applications no complaints (Name, DOB, Community, etc.) shall be entertained under any circumstance.
Step 3: Filling & Submitting up of Application Form
Follow the steps before filling Online Application Form
- Go to https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory).
- Enter your Journal Number issued by APCFSS, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload. The application will open.
- The candidate must check the details of the picture uploaded. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with the scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- The candidate must be careful while filling the Application Form. Correct information must be provided in the form.
- After filling all the details press “PREVIEW” button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- If you find all the details correct press “SUBMIT” otherwise press “EDIT” and resubmit the information.
- The candidate must keep the reference ID number carefully. The reference ID number is given only after form submission.
- After submission of online application if any corrections are noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination centre. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
Guidelines for AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
- The candidate must provide correct information in the Application Form.
- There is no refund of Application Fee.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the DEECET it does not imply that the candidates’ eligibility has been verified. However, qualifying the DEECET would not confer a right on any person for admission. The eligibility shall be, finally, verified by the Convener at the time of counselling for admissions if provisionally selected.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information leads to cancellation of the test result and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
- No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of answer-sheets will be entertained.
- In any case, applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write us in the comment box given below.