AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2020: Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 will be conducted for all the candidates who wish to take admission in B. Tech/B. Arch or B.E (evening) course. The AMUEEE 2020 exam pattern is released by the University in the examination brochure and candidates will be able to know about the duration, mode, number of questions, type of questions, etc. Appearing candidates can also check the subject wise syllabus and the tips for preparation here. The exam pattern of AMUEEE will guide the students about the weightage of the subject. Read the article given below to know about the AMUEEE exam pattern.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates planning to appear for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 are advised to go through the examination pattern. There will be two papers overall which as per the courses, candidates have to appear. Students who have filled the form must know the topics, pattern of the paper before starting off with the preparation. Check the B.Tech, B.Arch, or B.E. (Evening) program exam pattern given below.
B.Tech (Paper 1)
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Examination Duration||3 Hours|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Total Number of Questions||150 Questions|
For B.Arch (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- Candidates applying for B.Arch will have to appear for 2 Papers of equal weightage.
- Paper 1 will be common with B.Tech applicants while Paper 2 will contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- The time duration of both the papers will be of 3 hours each.
For B.E. (Evening)
- The selection of the candidates in B.E. (Evening) will be done on the basis of the written test and professional experience (if any).
- The written test will be of 100 marks while the professional experience will be of 25 marks.
- There will be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with 25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant engineering Sciences.
- The duration of the written exam will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus of AMUEEE 2020
The Aligarh Muslim University which is the exam conducting body will be informing all students about the AMU B.Tech 2020 syllabus. The syllabus will include topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The syllabus of AMUEEE 2020 will be at the 10+2 level. Check the AMUEEE 2020 syllabus for B. Tech here:
|Chemistry||Class XI (Theory)|
Class XII (Theory)
Preparation Tips For AMUEEE 2020 Examination
After the candidate has checked the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam, they must make sure that they prepare for the exam thoroughly. Check the preparation tips below
- Candidates must make sure to check the official syllabus given on the AMU website. You should write down the correct syllabus and pin it near your study table.
- One must make a timetable for the exam and manage the time for their day effectively.
- Candidates must practice sample papers to know the type of questions that usually appear for the exam.
- Also, revision is an important part of the preparation process. Hence, candidates must ensure that they revise the topics thoroughly without fail.
- Applicants should eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.