AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern: Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance EXamination 2019 will be conducted for all the candidates who wish to take admission in B. Tech/B. Arch or B.E (evening) course. The examination will be conducted on 26th May 2019. The AMUEEE 2019 exam pattern will be released by the University in the examination brochure and candidates will be able to know about the duration, mode, the number of questions, type of questions, etc. Appearing candidates can also check the subject wise syllabus and the tips for preparation here.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates planning to appear for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 are advised to go through the examination pattern. Students who have filled the form must know the topics, pattern of the paper before starting off with the preparation. Check the B.Tech, B.Arch or B.E. (Evening) program exam pattern given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Candidates applying for B.Tech will have to appear for only one objective paper of 150 marks consisting 150 questions.
- The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech can also apply for B.Arch. They will also have to appear for Paper 2.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch will have to appear for 2 Papers of equal weightage.
- Paper 1 will be common with B.Tech applicants while Paper 2 will contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- The time duration of both the papers will be of 3 hours each.
For B.E. (Evening):
- The selection of the candidates in B.E. (Evening) will be done on the basis of the written test and professional experience (if any).
- The written test will be of 100 marks while the professional experience will be of 25 marks.
- There will be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with 25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant engineering Sciences.
- The duration of the written exam will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus of AMUEEE 2019
The Aligarh Muslim University which is the exam conducting body will be informing all students about the AMUEEE 2019 syllabus. The syllabus will include topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The syllabus of AMUEEE 2019 will be at the 10+2 level. Check the AMUEEE 2019 syllabus for B. Tech here:
Class XI (Theory)
Class XII (Theory)
Preparation Tips For AMUEEE 2019 Examination
After the candidate has checked the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam, they must make sure that they prepare for the exam thoroughly. S preparation tips can be checked below!
- Candidates must make sure to check the official syllabus given on the AMU website. You should write down the correct syllabus and pin it near your study table.
- One must make a timetable for the exam and manage the time for their day effectively.
- Candidates must practice sample papers to know the type of questions that usually appear for the exam.
- Applicants should eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern.