AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card: AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card will be issued in the 4th week of April 2019. Only those who have filled and submitted the application form correctly will be able to download their AMUEEE Admit card. It is one of the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam Without the AMUEEE 2019 admit card, no student will be allowed to take the exam.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
About AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination (AMUEEE) will be made available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates who successfully filled up the AMUEEE 2019 Application form will be eligible to download it from the admission portal of 2018-2019.
- Applicants will have to click on the link and provide all the required and asked credentials.
- AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card is a very relevant document and it is mandatory for the candidate to bring it on the day of the exam.
- The absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test.
- Important details such as Venue of the examination, Course applied for, the timing of the exam will be available on AMUEEE admit card 2019.
How to download the AMUEEE Admit Card 2019?
All candidates who are going to appear for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination must make sure that they have followed the correct procedure to view and download the admit card. Check the detailed procedure below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University or click on the link available here.
- Enter the course of study and application number.
- AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned very carefully and in case of any discrepancy contact the examination authorities.
- Download the Admit card and kept it carefully for the future reference.
- Take multiple print out of the same.
Important Dates AMUEEE 2019
The University has not yet announced the admit card dates for the year 2019. Candidates can, however, check tentative dates of AMUEEE 2019 admit card here.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date for the submission of the Application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||4th Week of April 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
Content on AMUEEE 2019 Admit card
The admit card will contain the below listed details on it. Every candidate must make sure that there is no discrepancy on the admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Thumb impression
- Six-digit roll number
- Allotted Exam Centre. with two-digit exam code
- Application Number
Instructions Regarding AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
All candidates must keep the below listed points in mind during and after they have downloaded the admit card.
- Aligarh Muslim University will issue the admit card for only those candidates who have filled and submitted the application form correctly.
- The admit card must not be tampered in any way otherwise it will not held valid on the exam day.
- AMUEEE Admit card 2019 will be available in the online mode only. There is no other means to procure the admit card.
- After taking a print out of the form, candidates will be required to paste their photograph on the space earmarked for it.
- In case of any discrepancy, the student must reach out to the official authority and get the mistake rectified.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Centres
While filling up the application form students will be asked to enter the exam centres of their choice from the list made available. The AMUEEE 2019 will be conducted in Aligarh and outside it. Check the below given AMUEEE 2019 exam centres. You will be allowed to choose a maximum of two test centres.
- Aligarh (UP)
- Lucknow (UP)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Srinagar (J&K)
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Patna (Bihar)
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!