AEEE 2019 slot booking: The Amrita University has made the slot booking window available from 12th April 2019. The AEEE Slot Booking can only be done by candidates who are going to take the online mode of AEEE 2019. It is necessary for students to book a slot as the exam conducting body will generate AEEE 2019 Admit Card for only those who will successfully perform the slot booking process. Candidates can check all the AEEE slot booking 2019 dates in the table in this article. The steps to book a slot of AEEE have also been given in this article. The link of slot booking of Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination will be provided here as soon as it will be made available.
Candidates who registered themselves after 10th April 2019 shall be able to book their slot after getting SMS on their registered mobile number.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
Amrita AEEE Slot Booking 2019 has started from 12th April 2019 at 6.00 PM. Candidates can book the slot till 19th April 2019 for CBT and 20th April 2019 for PPT.
Click Here for AEEE Slot Booking 2019.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
AEEE Slot Booking 2019: Those candidates who are going to take the AEEE 2019 in the online mode will be required to first book a slot. The AEEE 2019 Slot Booking will be made available on the official website. An applicant will be required to enter the application number and date of birth in order to book a slot. Candidates have to select the preferred test centre, date, and slot. Only after completing the Amrita AEEE Slot Booking, can the candidates download the Admit card. The candidate has to note that the state of the slot may change till the selection procedure is over. This may occur as other candidates will also be using the AEEE 2019 Slot Booking process simultaneously.
AEEE Slot Booking 2019 Dates
Candidates must keep a track of all the dates related to the AEEE 2019 examination. Also, they must be aware of AEEE 2019 Slot Booking date. Some of the important dates are given in the table below:
|1||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) and hall ticket availability||12th April 2019 (6:00 PM)|
|2||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) closes on||19th April 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|3||Hall Ticket for Offline exam||12th April 2019|
|4||AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||22nd-26th April 2019|
|5||AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||27th April 2019|
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking Timings
AEEE Slot Booking 2019: There are likely to be 3 slots available that are given below. Candidates will be allowed to choose any 1 of the given slots.
|1||Slot 1||9 AM to 11:30 AM|
|2||Slot 2||12:30 PM to 3 PM|
|3||Slot 3||4 PM to 6:30 PM|
Steps To Book A Slot Of AEEE 2019
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking: Candidate must follow the steps given below to book an Amrita AEEE 2019 Slot Booking successfully.
- The candidate must log in using his/ her application number and date of birth.
- Candidates must select a test center. The window will display the available test centers with their respective addresses.
- After selection of a test center, candidates must click on “continue”.
- The next window will display the dates of tests highlighted in green color.
- Candidate must click on the desired date and click on “continue”.
- Now, candidates will be asked to select the slots out of available slots marked as “Available”. However, since many candidates may be accessing the Amrita slot booking portal at the same time, even if a candidate selects an available slot, it may show as not available as it has been allotted to some other candidate in real time. In such case, the candidate may have to choose another time slot.
- After selecting the slot, the candidate has to click on “confirm slot”.
- On successfully booking a slot, all the slot booking details will be displayed on the screen in the form of a hall ticket.
- Candidates must check all the details and take a print out of AEEE 2019 hall ticket.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking Guidelines
- AEEE 2019 Slot Booking will be done on first come, first served basis.
- If a certain slot is unavailable, then the candidate will have to select another slot.
- In case, the candidate faces any trouble at this stage, he/ she needs to close the browser and log in again. It is also advisable not to use the back button in such cases.
- In such cases where a test centre that the candidate had chosen got cancelled due to insufficient candidates, the candidate will be allocated a centre nearest to the one chosen.