AEEE 2019 slot booking: The Amrita University will make the slot booking window available on 5th April 2019. The AEEE Slot Booking will only be done by candidates who are going to take the online mode of AEEE 2019. Candidates can check all the AEEE slot booking 2019 dates in the table in this article. The steps to book a slot of AEEE have also been given in this article. The link to slot booking of Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination will be provided here.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
AEEE Slot Booking 2019: Those candidates who are going to take the AEEE 2019 in the online mode will be required to first book a slot. The AEEE 2019 Slot Booking will be made available on the official website. The Applicant will be required to enter their application number and date of birth to book the slots. Candidates have to select the preferred test centre, date, and slot. Only after completing the Amrita AEEE Slot Booking, can the candidates download the Admit card. The candidates have to note that the state of the slot may change till the selection procedure is over. This may occur as other candidates will also be using the AEEE 2019 Slot Booking process simultaneously.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
AEEE Slot Booking 2019 Dates
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking: candidates can check the dates of AEEE 2019 Slot Booking given in the table below:
|1||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) and hall ticket availability||5th April 2019|
|2||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) closes on||10th April 2019|
|3||Hall Ticket for Offline exam||1st week of April 2019|
|4||AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||22nd-26th April 2019|
|5||AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||27th April 2019|
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking Timings
AEEE Slot Booking 2019: There are likely to be 3 slots available that are given below. Candidates will be allowed to choose any 1 of the given slots.
|1||Slot 1||9 AM to 11:30 AM|
|2||Slot 2||12:30 PM to 3 PM|
|3||Slot 3||4 PM to 6:30 PM|
Steps To Book A Slot Of AEEE 2019
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking: Candidate must follow the steps given below to book an Amrita AEEE 2019 Slot Booking successfully.
- The candidate must log in using his/her application number and date of birth.
- Candidates must select a test center. The window will display the available test centers with their respective addresses.
- After selection of a test center, candidates must click on “continue”.
- The next window will display the dates of tests highlighted in green color.
- Candidate must click on the desired date and click on “continue”.
- Now, candidates will be asked to select the slots out of available slots marked as “Available”. However, since many candidates may be accessing the Amrita slot booking portal at the same time, even if a candidate selects an available slot, it may show as not available as it has been allotted to some other candidate in real time. In such case, the candidate may have to choose another time slot.
- After selecting the slot, the candidate has to click on “confirm slot”.
- On successfully booking a slot, all the slot booking details will be displayed on the screen i the form of a hall ticket.
- Candidates must check all the details and take a print out of AEEE 2019 hall ticket.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking Guidelines
- AEEE 2019 Slot Booking will be done on first come, first served basis.
- If a certain slot in unavailable, the candidate will have to select another slot.
- In case the candidate any trouble at this stage, he/she needs to close the browser and log in again. It is also advisable not to use the back button in such cases.
- In such cases where a test centre that the candidate had chosen got cancelled due to insufficient candidates, the candidate was allocated a centre nearest to the one chosen.