Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will carry out the AEEE Slot Booking 2021. Candidates can participate in the slot booking process through an online mode. Only the candidates who will fill the application form online, have to do the slot booking. In order to do the slot booking of AEEE 2021, candidates have to log in to their account by using their application number and date of birth. In the slot booking, the candidates get the chance to book the exam date & time slot as per their preference. Only the candidates who will successfully register themselves for the AEEE 2021, can participate in the slot booking. The exam conducting body will generate AEEE 2021 Admit Card for only those who will successfully perform the slot booking process.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
AEEE 2021 slot booking process will take place tentatively in April 2021. The steps to book a slot of AEEE have also been given in this article. The link of slot booking of the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination will be provided here as soon as it will be made available.
AEEE Slot Booking 2021 Dates
Candidates must keep a track of all the dates related to the AEEE 2021 examination. Also, they must be aware of AEEE Slot Booking date. Some of the important dates are given in the table below:
|1||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) and hall ticket availability||April 2021|
|2||Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) closes on||April 2021|
|3||Hall Ticket for Offline exam||April 2021|
|4||AEEE 2021 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||April 2021|
|5||AEEE 2021 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||April 2021|
AEEE 2021 Slot Booking Timings
AEEE Slot Booking 2021: There are likely to be 3 slots available that are given below. Candidates will be allowed to choose any 1 of the given slots.
|1||Slot 1||9 AM to 11:30 AM|
|2||Slot 2||12:30 PM to 3 PM|
|3||Slot 3||4 PM to 6:30 PM|
AEEE 2021 Slot Booking Procedure
AEEE 2021 Slot Booking: Candidate must follow the steps given below to book an Amrita 2021 Slot Booking successfully.
- The candidate must log in using his/ her application number and date of birth.
- Candidates must select a test center. The window will display the available test centers with their respective addresses.
- After the selection of a test center, candidates must click on “continue”.
- The next window will display the dates of tests highlighted in green color.
- Candidate must click on the desired date and click on “continue”.
- Now, candidates will be asked to select the slots out of available slots marked as “Available”. However, since many candidates may be accessing the Amrita slot booking portal at the same time, even if a candidate selects an available slot, it may show as not available as it has been allotted to some other candidate in real-time. In such a case, the candidate may have to choose another time slot.
- After selecting the slot, the candidate has to click on “confirm slot”.
- On successfully booking a slot, all the slot booking details will be displayed on the screen in the form of a hall ticket.
- Candidates must check all the details and take a print out of AEEE 2021 hall ticket.
AEEE 2021 Slot Booking Guidelines
- On the basis of first-come, first-served, Slot Booking will take place.
- If a certain slot is unavailable, then the candidate will have to select another slot.
- In case, the candidate faces any trouble at this stage, he/ she needs to close the browser and log in again. It is also advisable not to use the back button in such cases.
- In such cases where a test center that the candidate had chosen got cancelled due to insufficient candidates, the candidate will be allocated a centre nearest to the one chosen.