AEEE Counselling 2021: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct the AEEE Counselling 2021 for those who will clear the exam and hold the rank In order to participate in the AEEE Counselling, candidates have to download the counselling letter and rank card in order to appear in counselling rounds. During the Amrita University counselling of AEEE, candidates have to select the course and campus of their choice to study. The allotment of seats will take place on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and their rank.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
Out of total seats, 70% seat allotment takes place through the AEEE exam and 30% through JEE Main. Those who come from JEE Main 2021 do not have to appear in the AEEE exam. JEE Main candidates can directly participate in the counselling process. There will be separate counselling procedure for JEE Main and AEEE. The AEEE 2021 Counselling conducted by Amrita University will be online as well in an offline mode. The offline counselling and seat allotment will also be held at the three campuses of the Institute- Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. In order to know more about Amrita University AEEE 2021 counselling registration, seat allotment, document verification date, keep on reading the article.
AEEE Counselling 2021 Step-wise Process
- Paying AEEE counselling fee
- Choosing academic preference
- Seat allotment
- Acceptance of seat offered
- Fee payment
- Document verification
About Amrita University AEEE 2021 Counselling
- The AEEE counselling 2021 will be held online (www.amrita.edu) and in an offline mode.
- AEEE 2021 Counselling will begin with SC/ST quota candidates, followed by open quota and then state quota candidates.
- For Counselling, candidates will be required to report to any of the three Amrita University campuses. The shortlisted candidates will then be required to download the Amrita University counselling letter in the online mode.
- After this, candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit, the number of seats and preferences.
- Before the seat allotment, the candidates will also have to pay Rs. 50,000 by demand draft as part of tuition fees.
- After the candidate is successfully allotted, he/she will have to pay the remaining fees and complete all formalities.
AEEE 2021 Counselling Dates
AEEE Counselling 2021: Candidates can check all the dates of Amrita University AEEE 2021 Counselling in the table given below. Dates are given in the tabular format below.
|Registration of Counselling for AEEE 2021||August 2021|
|Last date of Registration||August 2021|
|Seat Allotment (Trial)||August 2021|
|Last date to change the academic preferences||August 2021|
|Last date for the payment of the fee for the First Allotment||August 2021|
|First Allotment||August 2021|
|Last date for payment||September 2021|
|Second Allotment of Seat||September 2021|
|Last date for the payment of the fee for the Second Allotment||September 2021|
|Third Allotment of Seat||September 2021|
|Last date for the payment of fee for the Third Allotment||September 2021|
|Final Allotment||September 2021|
|Last date for the payment of the fee for the Final Allotment||September 2021|
|Pay the balance tuition fee latest by||September 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||September 2021|
How To Participate In Amrita University AEEE Counselling 2021?
In order to participate in the Amrita AEEE Counselling candidates will be required to download their counselling letter by logging in to their account. Within the scheduled date and time, candidates have to report to the counselling centre. Now, look at the process.
- AEEE Counselling Registration – Candidates must visit the notified counselling venue and produce their call letters at the registration desk.
- Choice Filling – After this, candidates will be required to fill in the choices of the branch and campuses according to their preferences.
- Verification of Documents – candidates need to produce an original set of the below-listed documents and a demand draft of Rs. 10,000 as the counselling fees.
AEEE Counselling Seat Allotment Process & Fee Payment: After the documents verified the seat is allotted to the candidates. After the acceptance of the seat, candidates have to pay the counselling fee required.
Documents Required During AEEE Counselling 2021
- AEEE Counselling call letter
- Mark sheet of 10th & 12 class
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Class 12 / 10+2 hall ticket
- AEEE 2021 Hall ticket (duly signed by the Invigilator)
- Community Certificate( by SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC candidates)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000 drawn in the favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” and payable at Coimbatore, as counselling fee.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000 drawn in the favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” payable at Coimbatore, as advance tuition fee (partial) payment before seat allotment.
- If TC is not available, a letter from the Principal to this effect should be submitted with the name of the Higher Secondary School and the State where the candidate last studied properly mentioned.
- If the community certificate is not in English, the candidate needs to submit an English version duly certified by a Notary Public.