AEEE Application Form 2021: Amrita University is the conducting body of the AEEE 2021. In order to fill up the AEEE 2021 online application form, candidates have to first register themselves and then fill up the application registration form before the last date. Candidates have to provide details, such as personal details, educational details, etc in the application form of AEEE 2021. Before applying for the AEEE 2021 Amrita Btech, aspiring candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The JEE Main candidates who want to get admission via Amrita Engineering University Entrance Exam, also have to fill up the AEEE 2021 Application Form. Though, it is not necessary for the JEE Main candidates to take the exam. However, they have to fill up the application registration form. For more information regarding the AEEE 2021 Application Form Registration Last Date, check the article given below.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
NOTE: 70% of seats will be filled through AEEE 2021 entrance exam and 30% from the JEE Main 2021.dat
Amitra University AEEE 2021 Registration Latest News
- The Last Date To Submit The Application Form For Phase 2 is 5th June 2021.
- Amrita B.Tech June/July Phase Exam Registration 2021-22 Started: Apply Now
AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form 2021- Registration Important Dates
Candidates must be aware of the important & last dates regarding the application form registration of the Amrita University AEEE 2021. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|AEEE Application Form 2021 Release||Released|
|End date to fill the application form||—|
AEEE Amrita Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only the eligible candidates can participate in the AEEE 2021 procedure. So check out the eligibility requirement of the University to fill up the Amrita engineering entrance exam 2021 application form. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria as per AEEE and NTA JEE Main 2021. Check below.
Amrita University AEEE Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must fall on or after 1st July 2000.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the 10+2 exam or the equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must score 60 % aggregate marks. (55% for the reserved category)
- The subjects to be qualified: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their 12th class can also apply.
JEE Main Eligibility Requirement For AEEE Admission 2021
Candidates should also check the JEE Main eligibility requirement if they want to take part in Amrita University entrance exam admission through JEE Main.
- Candidates appearing in JEE Main 2021 must have passed 10+2 in 2019, 2020, and appearing candidates of 2021 can also apply.
- Must have scored 75% with at least five subjects with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any other technical vocational in 10+2
Documents Required To Register For Amrita University AEEE 2021 Application Registration Form
Before directly heading towards the Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form Registration, candidates must know about the documents, required to fill the admission form, The application process will take place both online and offline mode, so check the required documents accordingly. The list is given below.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Valid Email id and mobile no.
- Scanned images
|Images||File Size||Dimension of File||File Format|
|Photograph||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)||JPG or JPEG|
- Credit card/debit card or net banking for online payment of Amrita university entrance exam application form registration fee.
How To Fill AEEE 2021 Amrita University Entrance Exam Online Application Form?
Amrita University has released the application registration form for the year 2021. It is both in online and offline mode. As per the candidate’s preference, the mode of the form can be chosen. Let’s discuss the online mode of the Amrita University AEEE Application Form.
Let’s look at the procedure in detail.
1. AEEE Registration
Candidates have to visit the Amrita University AEEE exam official website of the link provided in the article (at the time of the event). Then click on the “Register”. Thereafter, fill in the following details.
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Password ( As per candidate’s choice)
- Select the degree program (UG/PG)
- Select Program
- Do the Campus Selection and then click on the “register”.
2. Fill The AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form
Now the candidates have to log in to the account by entering the email id and password. (Note that password is created by the candidates while doing registration). After the login registration, candidates have to fill up the AEEE 2021 Amrita Btech Application Form. A list of information is asked such as personal details, educational details, etc.
Personal Details: This is the first section in which the candidates have to fill in the amrita btech application form registration
Address: Correspondence address details
Additional to all the above, candidates have to enter the details such as :
- Academic Profile (Marks of the qualifying examination & year, Last attended school)
- Family Profile (Income details)
- Mode of admission – AEEE / JEE
i. AEEE 2021: Choose Examination Centre, Date
ii. JEE (Mains) 2021: Enter the details as in the JEE scorecard.
Note: Only the selection of the mode of admission is enough at the application submission stage. Details as in the JEE scorecard may be entered soon after the publication of the results of JEE Mains, 2021.
- Choice of the city to attend AEEE 2021
3. Upload the Scanned Images
Now the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature. The file size, dimension, and format should be correct otherwise the images will not upload. As per the specification mentioned above for both the photo and signature should be followed. After uploading the image candidates have to click on the “Save and Continue”
4.Preview the AEEE Application Form
After entering the details preview the data entered. Check whether the information filled in the form is correct or not. Before making the final submission of the Amrita University Entrance Exam Form, candidates have to go through the details entered. Do the changes if required. Otherwise submit the AEEE exam registration form.
5. AEEE Amrita Btech Application Form Fee Payment
After completing the form, candidates must pay the AEEE Application form. Make sure that the candidates who have filled the Amrita University registration form in an online mode have to pay the registration fees online. For this candidates must have a debit card/credit card/net banking/cash card/ wallet for making the payment.
|AEEE Channel||Rs 1000|
|JEE Main Channel||Rs 300|
|Both AEEE and JEE Main||Rs 1000|
Brief AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Details 2021
AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form 2021 FAQs
In case of any queries related to Amrita University AEEE Application Form 2021 Registration, kindly write to us in the comment section below.