AEEE Application Form 2021: Amrita University is the conducting body of the AEEE 2021. In order to fill up the AEEE 2021 online application form, candidates have to first register themselves and then fill the application form before the last date. Candidates have to provide details, such as personal details, educational details, etc in the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University application form of AEEE 2021. Before applying for the AEEE 2021 Amrita Btech Exam, aspiring candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The JEE Main candidates who want to get admission via Amrita Engineering University Entrance Exam, also have to fill up the AEEE 2021 Application Form. Though, it is not necessary for the JEE Main candidates to take the exam. However, they have to fill the application registration form. For more information regarding the Amrita University’s AEEE 2021 Exam Application Form Registration Last Date, check the article given below.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
NOTE: 70% of seats will be filled through AEEE 2021 entrance exam and 30% from the JEE Main 2021.dat
Amrita B.Tech Registration 2021-22 Started: Apply Now
AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form 2021- Important Dates
Candidates must be aware of the important & last dates to fill up the application form of the Amrita University AEEE 2021. Check the table given below.
|AEEE Application Form 2021 Release||Released|
|End date to fill the application form||Last week of March 2021|
AEEE Amrita Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only the eligible candidates can participate in the AEEE 2021 procedure. So check out the eligibility requirement of the University to fill up the Amrita engineering entrance exam 2021 application form. Check the eligibility criteria as per AEEE and NTA JEE Main 2021.
Amrita University AEEE Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must fall on or after 1st July 2000.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the 10+2 exam or the equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must score 60 % aggregate marks. (55% for the reserved category)
- The subjects to be qualified: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their 12th class can also apply.
JEE Main Eligibility Requirement For AEEE Exam Admission
Candidates should also check the JEE Main eligibility requirement if they want to take part in Amrita University entrance exam admission through JEE Main.
- Candidates appearing in JEE Main 2021 must have passed 10+2 in 2019, 2020 and appearing candidates of 2021 can also apply.
- Must have scored 75% with at least five subjects with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any other technical vocational in 10+2
Documents Required To Register For Amrita University AEEE 2021 Exam Application Registration Form
Before directly heading towards the Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form, candidates must know what all documents are required to fill the form, The application process will take place both in online and offline mode, so check the required documents accordingly. The list is given below.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Valid Email id and mobile no.
- Scanned images
|Images||File Size||Dimension of File||File Format|
|Photograph||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)||JPG or JPEG|
- Credit card/debit card or net banking for online payment of Amrita university AEEE entrance exam application form fee.
How To Fill AEEE 2021 Amrita University Entrance Exam Online Application Registration Form?
Amrita University has released the application registration form for the year 2021 both in online and offline mode. Thus as per the preference of the candidates, the mode of the form can be chosen. Let’s discuss the online mode of the AEEE Application Form.
Let’s look at the procedure in detail.
1. AEEE Exam Registration
Candidates have to visit the Amrita University’s AEEE exam official website of the link provided in the article (at the time of the event). Then click on the “Register” and fill in the following details.
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Password ( As per candidate’s choice)
- Select the degree program (UG/PG)
- Select Program
- Do the Campus Selection and then click on the “register”.
2. Fill the AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form
Now the candidates have to log in to the account by entering the email id and password. (Note that password is created by the candidates while doing registration). After the login registration, candidates have to fill the AEEE 2021 Amrita Btech Application Form. A list of information is asked such as personal details, educational details, etc.
Personal Details: This is the first section in which the candidates have to fill up in the amrita btech application registration form
Address: Correspondence address details
Additional to all the above, candidates have to enter the details such as :
- Academic Profile (Marks of the qualifying examination & year, Last attended school)
- Family Profile (Income details)
- Mode of admission – AEEE / JEE
i. AEEE 2021: Choose Examination Centre, Date
ii. JEE (Mains) 2021: Enter the details as in the JEE scorecard.
Note: Only the selection of the mode of admission is enough at the application submission stage. Details as in the JEE scorecard may be entered soon after the publication of the results of JEE Mains, 2021.
- Choice of the city to attend AEEE 2021
3. Upload the Scanned Images For AEEE Exam Registration
Now the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature. The file size, dimension, and format should be correct otherwise the images will not upload. As per the specification mentioned above for both the photo and signature should be followed. After uploading the image candidates have to click on the “Save and Continue”
4.Preview the Amrita University’s AEEE Exam Application Form
After entering the details preview the data entered. Check whether the information filled in the form is correct or not. Before making the final submission of the Amrita University Entrance Exam Form, candidates have to go through the details entered. Do the changes if required otherwise submit the AEEE exam registration form.
5. AEEE Exam Amrita Btech Application Form Fee Payment
After completing the form, candidates have to pay the AEEE Application form. Make sure that the candidates who have filled the form in an online mode have to pay the fees online. For this candidates need to have a debit card/credit card/net banking/cash card/ wallet for making the payment.
|AEEE Channel||Rs 1000|
|JEE Main Channel||Rs 300|
|Both AEEE and JEE Main||Rs 1000|
Brief AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Details
AEEE Amrita University Entrance Exam Application Form 2021 FAQs