|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AEEE 2019 Result: The Result for all the candidates has been released by the Amrita University. The AEEE 2019 Result has been published in the online mode on 10th May 2019. Amrita result has been declared after the candidate has taken both the online as well as the offline mode of exam. Amrita AEEE Result is available in the online mode. Candidates can check the result date and the procedure to download the same in the article given below.
About AEEE Result 2019
- The AEEE Result has been announced for all the candidates who have taken the AEEE 2019 Exam.
- The Result of each candidate has been announced in the online mode on the official website.
- The AEEE 2019 Result will also display the rank of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to enter their registration number, Dates of birth, and security code given.
- The All India rank of the candidate will be mentioned on the rank list published by the University.
Amrita AEEE Result Release Date
Check all the dates of AEEE 2019 related to the announcement of Result given in the table below:
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
|1||AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||22nd-26th April 2019|
|2||AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||27th April 2019|
|3||Declaration of Amrita AEEE Result||10th May 2019|
Steps To Check Amrita 2019 Result
- Go to the official website of Amrita University or click on the AEEE 2019 Result link given below.
- Enter AEEE registration number, date of birth and security code as given.
- The Amrita AEEE Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of Ami 2019 Result.
Amrita Result 2019 Will Contain Following Details
The following details will be displayed on the AEEE Result 2019 of each candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Score obtained in AEEE 2019
- Rank of the candidate
Highlights of Amrita AEEE Result 2019
- Although the AEEE 2019 was conducted in both online and offline mode, the Result will be available in the online mode only.
- The rank list will be based on the AEEE scores of the candidates.
- Candidates will be called for AEEE counselling on the basis of the AEEE rank list.
- The seat allotment procedure will also take place on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in Amrita 2019 Result.
AEEE 2019 Cut-Off
AEEE Cut-Off 2019: The cut-off of AEEE 2019 will be released by the University after the Result of the exam have been declared. In order to be eligible for admission, the candidate must have met the minimum cut-off. Meeting the cutoff will get the candidate admission in various participating universities of AEEE 2019. AEEE 2018 cutoff will be different for each course and institute. Various factors such as number of candidates, total number of seats, difficulty level and previous cutoff trends.
Determining Factors of AEEE 2019 Cut-Off
AEEE Cut-Off 2019: The factors will be kept in mind while preparing the cut-off of AEEE.
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of seats available in different branches
- Past years trend of cutoff for AEEE 2019
Previous Year AEEE Cut-Off
Candidates can check the Cut-off of previous Year at various Amrita University campuses given below:
For Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
|Open Quota||State Quota|
|Computer Science and Engineering||6940||16547|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||5696||19408|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||6991||19969|
For Amrita school Of Engineering, coimbatore
|Computer Science Engineering||1813||13801|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||2747||16407|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4051||19433|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||6781||19822|
For Amrita school Of Engineering, Bangalore
|Branch||Last Rank in|
|Computer Science and Engineering||6767||10354|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||6998||15582|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||6586||19271|
|Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering||6969||19650|