AEEE 2019 Result: The Result for all the candidates will be released by the Amrita University. The AEEE 2019 Result will be published in the online mode on 5th May 2019. Results will be declared after the candidate has taken both the online as well as the offline mode of exam. The AEEE Result 2019 will be available in the online mode. Candidates can check the result date and the procedure to download the same in the article given below.
About AEEE Result 2019
- The AEEE Result 2019 will be announced for all the candidates who have taken the AEEE 2019 Exam.
- The Result of each candidate will be announced in the online mode on the official website.
- The AEEE 2019 Result will also display the rank of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to enter their registration number, Dates of birth, and security code given.
- The All India rank of the candidate will be mentioned on the rank list published by the University.
AEEE 2019 Result Dates
AEEE Result 2019: Check all the dates of AEEE 2019 related to the announcement of results given in the table below:
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
|1||AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||22nd-26th April 2019|
|2||AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||27th April 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||05th May 2019|
Steps To Check AEEE 2019 Result
- Go to the official website of Amrita University.
- Or click on the AEEE 2019 Result link given (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter AEEE registration number, date of birth and security code as given.
- The AEEE Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of AEEE 2019 Result.
AEEE 2019 Result Will Contain Following Details
The following details will be displayed on the AEEE Result 2019 of each candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Score obtained in AEEE 2019
- Rank of the candidate
Highlights of AEEE 2019 Result
- Although the AEEE 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline mode, the Results will be available in the online mode only.
- The rank list will be based on the AEEE scores of the candidates.
- Candidates will be called for AEEE counselling on the basis of the AEEE rank list.
- The seat allotment procedure will also take place on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in AEEE 2019 Result.
AEEE 2019 Cut-Off
AEEE Cut-Off 2019: The cut-off of AEEE 2019 will be released by the University after the results of the exam have been declared. In order to be eligible for admission, the candidate must have met the minimum cut-off. Meeting the cutoff will get the candidate admission in various participating universities of AEEE 2019. AEEE 2018 cutoff will be different for each course and institute. Various factors such as number of candidates, total number of seats, difficulty level and previous cutoff trends.
Determining Factors of AEEE 2019 Cut-Off
AEEE Cut-Off 2019: The factors will be kept in mind while preparing the cut-off of AEEE.
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of seats available in different branches
- Past years trend of cutoff for AEEE 2019
Previous Year AEEE Cut-Off
Candidates can check the Cut-off of previous Year at various Amrita University campuses given below:
For Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
|Open Quota||State Quota|
|Computer Science and Engineering||6940||16547|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||5696||19408|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||6991||19969|
For Amrita school Of Engineering, coimbatore
|Computer Science Engineering||1813||13801|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||2747||16407|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4051||19433|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||6781||19822|
For Amrita school Of Engineering, Bangalore
|Branch||Last Rank in|
|Computer Science and Engineering||6767||10354|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||6998||15582|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||6586||19271|
|Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering||6969||19650|