AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern: The AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern will be laid down by the Amrita University. The university will prescribe the exam pattern that will allow the candidates to know about the pattern of questions, the marking scheme, mode and language of the test paper. All details like the mode and duration of the exam, the nature of the questions, etc has been given in this article. Appearing candidates can also check the AEEE 2019 Syllabus of Physics, chemistry and mathematics. AEEE 2019 preparation tips have also been given here.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019: Before starting off with the preparation for AEEE 2019, candidates must go through the exam pattern as prescribed by Amrita University. The exam pattern reflects the information about both the exam like duration and mode and information related to the question paper like the number of questions, the marking scheme, name of the subjects, etc. Check the AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern given below:
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Mode – AEEE 2019 will be conducted in the online (computer based) as well as offline (pen and paper based).
- Duration – The examination will be held for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language – AEEE 2019 question paper will be in the English Language.
- Type of Questions – There will be multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions AEEE question paper will carry a total of 100 questions – 30 from Physics and chemistry and 40 from Mathematics.
- Marking scheme – 3 marks will be awarded to each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Syllabus of AEEE 2019
AEEE 2019 Syllabus: Candidates must go through the right syllabus of AEEE 2019. The syllabus will include topics and units from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The Whole AEEE 2019 Syllabus can be checked below:
AEEE 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the Preparation tips for the best results in AEEE 2019 examination.
- Make a proper time table for each and every day.
- Make a strategy for to solve question papers.
- Go through the complete syllabus.
- Know the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy and have a healthy sleeping pattern.