AEEE 2019 Counselling: The AEEE 2019 counselling will be held by Amrita University. All the candidates who have qualified the AEEE 2019 and have been listed under the rank list will be called for the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Appearing candidates can check all the AEEE counselling 2019 dates in this article. The Counselling procedure will involve registration, choice filling, verification of documents and seat allotment. All the AEEE 2019 Counselling details have been provided in this article.
About AEEE 2019 Counselling
- The AEEE counselling 2019 will be held in offline mode. The counselling will commence in the last week of May and will be carried on till the 1st week of June 2019.
- AEEE 2019 Counselling will begin with SC/ST quota candidates, followed by open quota and then state quota candidates.
- For Counselling, candidates will be required to report to any of the three Amrita University campuses. The shortlisted candidates will then be required to download the counselling letter in the online mode.
- After this, candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit, number of seats and preferences.
- Before the seat allotment, the candidates will also have to pay Rs. 50,000 by demand draft as part of tuition fees.
- After the candidate is successfully allotted, he/she will have to pay the remaining fees and complete all formalities.
AEEE 2019 Counselling Dates
AEEE Counselling 2019: Candidates can check all the dates of AEEE 2019 Counselling in the table given below. Final dates will be updated once the official brochure of Amrita University is released.
|1.||Availability of AEEE 2019 counselling call letter||2nd week of May 2019|
|2.||Counselling for SC/ST quota (Open & State quota)||4th week of May 2019|
|3.||Counselling for General Quota (Open & State)||1st week of June 2019|
|4.||Counselling for State Quota (Candidates from Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu only)||1st week of June 2019|
AEEE 2019 counselling Latter Procedure
- Downloading the Counselling letter – Candidates will be required to download their counselling letter by logging in to their account.
- Getting registered – Candidates must visit the notified counselling venue and produce their call letters at the registration desk.
- Choice Filling – After this, candidates will be required to fill in the choices of branch and campuses according to their preferences.
- Verification of Documents – candidates will be required to produce an original set of the below listed documents and a demand draft of Rs. 10,000 as the counselling fees.
AEEE 2019 Documents To Be Brought For Verification
Candidates will be required to bring the below-listed documents during the counselling:
- AEEE 2019 Counselling Call Letter
- Class 10 and 12 HSC mark sheet and pass certificates
- Hall ticket of class 12/HSC
- AEEE 2019 Hall ticket (With Signature of Invigilator)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer and conduct certificate from the institution where candidate studied in class 12
- Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 10,000 in favor of ‘Amrita School Of Engineering’ payable at Coimbatore, towards counselling fee
Please note, that the set of photocopies of the above mentioned documents will not be accepted by the authorities. Candidates, must however, carry another set of photocopies of the documents. If the caste certificate is in a language other than English, an English version certified by a Notary Public should be attached. In case if TC is not issued by the institution, a letter from the Principal to this effect is to be submitted stating the name of the Higher Secondary School and the State where the candidate had studied class 12 to prove State Eligibility.
AEEE 2019 Seat Allotment
AEEE Seat Allotment 2019: AEEE 2019 seat Allotment will be done based on the candidates rank obtained in the test and preference of branch. The candidate has to give a DD for Rs. 50,000 in favor of ‘Amrita School Of Engineering’ payable at Coimbatore, towards advance payment of tuition fee (partial) before seat allotment.
After being allotted a seat, candidates are required to pay the balance fees to confirm their admission within the specified time. If the candidate does not do the same within the stipulated time, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The remaining admission fees can be paid online.