OJEE Seat Allotment 2021: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee (OJEEC) will publish the round-wise seat allotment schedule. So, the candidates can view their OJEE Seat allotment status by logging into their portal. Also, seat allotment is a part of the OJEE Counselling procedure. All the OJEE Qualifying aspirants can apply for counselling via online mode. Further, they will have to fill their choices, and accordingly, seats will be allotted to them.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main Qualifying candidates will be allotted seats as per their ranks on the merit list. OJEE Committee will give admission on the basis of JEE Main rank as well as OJEE rank. In OJEE Seat Allotment, there will be 2 rounds of seat allotment. In order to know more about the seat allotment of OJEE, then keep on reading the article.
OJEE Seat Allotment Schedule 2021
Candidates must be aware of the schedule regarding the seat allotment. Hence, it is important to keep a check on the official website of OJEE for the same. Also, we are providing tentative dates in the table.
|Commencement of registration & choice filling||August 2021|
|Activation of choice locking using OTP||–|
|Last date for registration||–|
|Display of seat allotment – Round I||–|
|Reporting at Nodal Centre for document verification||–|
|Withdrawal of seats at Nodal Centres||–|
|Display of Seat Allotment – Round II||–|
|Document Verification (Only for newly allotted 2nd round)||–|
|Withdrawal of Seat at Nodal Centres||–|
|Display of final allotment||–|
|Document Verification for the newly allocated candidate in the final round||–|
|Starting date of registration & choice filling for 1st phase left out and special OJEE 2021 candidates||–|
Odisha JEE Seat Allotment 2021
In order to be eligible for seat allotment rounds, all the candidates must register online. Also, there will be two rounds of seat allotment. Hence, candidates who don’t find their names in the 1st round can wait for the 2nd round. Candidates who are allotted seats need to report to the nodal centres for document verification & payment of fees (online/ offline). After two rounds of seat allotment, there will be a final round.
Documents Required for Odisha JEE Admission
Candidates have to carry the following list of documents in order to get admission. So, the college authorities will verify all the documents and allott seats to the deserving candidates.
- OJEE Rank Card 2021
- Registration slip
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of 10+2 pass certificate & mark sheet
- School leaving/ college leaving certificate (Xerox)
- Original certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Original ‘permanent resident of Odisha’ certificate/nativity certificate from concerned tahsildar
- Certificate of employment of candidate’s parent/spouse employer: govt. of Odisha/ Government of India/ Government of India undertakings and/ Government of Odisha undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application
- Original SC/ ST certificate by birth, if applicable
- Original certificate of ex-serviceman
- Certificate in support of outlying Oriya speaking tract (OL) and certificate issued by OJEE with respect to Oriya test conducted by OJEE
- Original relevant managerial/ supervisory experience certificate of a minimum of five years, for candidates seeking admission to PGDM (executive) programme. The candidate has to submit a no-objection certificate from the present employer
- JEE Main Rank Card 2021
OJEE Seat Allotment Withdrawal Process 2021
In case any candidate wishes to withdraw their seat, they need to visit the nodal centre and fill out a form. Also, they have to provide all the details as per the guidelines. After submitting the form, the admission fee refund will be generated.
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.