OJEE Exam Pattern 2021: Orissa Joint Entrance Exam Committee prescribes the exam pattern of OJEE. So, all the aspirants appearing for Orissa Joint Entrance Examination 2021 must adhere to the paper pattern of WBJEE. OJEE is a state- entrance examination. Hence, in order to appear for it, candidates need to fill the OJEE Registration Form 2021. Not only this will help them to understand the type of questions but also give them a rough idea of the OJEE Question Paper. Therefore, every candidate must ensure to check the exam pattern of OJEE. In addition to this, candidates must go through the OJEE Syllabus thoroughly. So, the question comprises of the different sections.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, every exam (B. Tech Lateral Entry, B.Pharma, etc.) will have different syllabus from each other. Hence, candidates must prepare according to their course of the syllabus. For more details regarding the exam pattern of OJEE, keep on reading the article.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2021
As mentioned above, the candidates must be well-read about the exam pattern of OJEE. Hence, we are providing the details about B.tech Lateral Entry Test. Therefore, it will help the candidate to strategize their studies and score good marks.
- OJEE is a computer-based examination
- It is held once a year
- OJEE Question Paper will be of 120 Questions
- The exam duration is 2 hours
- There are 3 sections in B.Tech Lateral Entry Exam (Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, and Basic Electrical & Electronics)
- Also, each section will be of 40 marks
- Questions will be in multiple-choice form
- Candidates will fetch 4 marks per correct answer
- Any wrong answer will lead to deduction of 1 mark
- Also, the unattempted question will fetch 0 mark to the candidate
OJEE Syllabus 2021
In order to study, candidates should be familiar with the syllabus of OJEE. In case, you are appearing for B.Tech (Lateral Entry), then refer to the topics below.
Algebra, Determinant and Matrices, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equation, Co-ordinate of three Dimension, Probability, and Statistics
Force and Moments, Center of Gravity & Moment of Inertia, Friction, Gear Drive, Simple Lifting Machine, Simple Stress, and Strain, Dynamics
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering: Fundamentals of AC Theory, Conversion of Electrical Energy, Power Billing, Measuring Instruments and Storage Devices
Basic Electronics Engineering: Electronic Devices, Electronic Circuits, Communication System, Transducers and Measuring Instruments
OJEE Entrance Exam Procedure/ Methodology
- OJEE Question paper will have multiple choice type questions
- The number of questions will be 60 per each hour of examination
- Each question will have 4 answers (including 1 correct answer). So, the examinee has to select the appropriate choice of the answer in the assigned computer
- The selected answer is stored/saved temporarily. So, the candidate may change their choice of answer later during the course of examination until it is over
- Candidates can change their choice according to their wish as many times before the end of the examination. So, the last selected option will be saved for evaluation
- Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks. Further, each unattempted question will fetch 0. In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted
- In case the applicant has not attempted at least 1 question and selected its answer circle in computer then their candidature will be rejected. No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting a blank answer
Issuing of Marks
Any candidate who wishes to know the subject-wise marks scored by them in the OJEE exam should write a request. In addition to this, they must enclose a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 400 in favour of “OJEE-2020” drawn on any Nationalised Bank at Bhubaneswar, so as to reach the OJEE office within 10 days of the publication of result.
Re-totaling and Review
As mentioned before, OJEE is a computer-based exam. Hence, it is machine evaluated. Therefore, it is said to be error-free. On the basis of the evaluation, the preparation of the merit list is done. Also, there is no award of class. Candidates are not issued any mark sheet. However, the OJEE committee provides a facility for the candidates. So, the candidates can make a request for re-totaling/ re-valuation with a fee of Rs. 500 in the form of a DD (Demand Draft) in favour of OJEE-2020 drawn on any nationalized bank in Bhubaneswar so as to reach the OJEE office within seven calendar days of the publication of OJEE – 2020 result. The revaluation of the answer script is not at all permitted. Also, the committee will verify the result & the decision will be final & binding of the candidate.
OJEE Committee Communication Details
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020
OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST- Khordha. Bhubaneswar -751030
Website: www.ojee.nic.in/ www.odishajee.com
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0674-2382108, 2382101
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.