National Institute of Open Schooling has released the D.El.ED Admit card for the Academic year 2018. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website i.e www.dled.nios.ac.in . Candidates are advised to collect the Admit card before the last date gets over. It is very important for the candidates to carry the Admit Card on the day of Examination. Failure to provide the Hall ticket will lead to termination of the candidate. Hence it should be kept very safe. Authorities of the Examination will not accept the Hall ticket if deformed or damaged.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card Release Date
The important dates associated with the Examination should be noted by the candidates. Following table has the list of important dates.
|S. No||Important events||Dates|
|1||Release of the Hall Ticket||21 May, 2018|
|2||Elementary Education in India||31 May,2018|
|3||Pedagogic process in elementary school||1 June, 2018|
|4||Learning languages at elementary level||2 June, 2018|
NOIS Admit Card 2018
Candidates can find below how the NOIS Admit Card looks like:
How to download NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card 2018
The NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card 2018 is the gateway to the examination and failing to provide the hall ticket to the Authorities on the day of the examination will lead to termination. The Admit Card should be downloaded before the due date after which the admit card will not be available on the website. There are some steps that have to be followed to download the hall ticket and they are as:
- Visit the official website of NIOS D.El.Ed i.e http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/ExamCenter.aspx
- There will be a link provided as Hall Ticket/Intimation for the D.El.Ed Examination. Click on it.
- A new page will open where candidates have to enter the enrollment number and date of Birth. Click on submit.
- The Hall ticket will get displayed on the screen. Download it and take a print out of the Admit card.
- Candidates should check the details mentioned on the Noise Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy on the Admit card, it should be immediately informed to the concerned Authorities of the Examination.