Candidates preparing for the MHT CET 2021 exam must be clear about the MHT CET Exam Pattern 2021. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will follow a certain test pattern in order to conduct the exam. Awareness of the exam pattern helps the candidates in their preparation. MHT CET 2021 Examination scores are necessary for admissions in various courses in colleges in the Maharashtra state of India. Candidate applying for various B. Tech, B.Sc, Agricultural, Forestry etc must note the MHT CET test pattern 2021 and syllabus of MHT CET 2021 for efficient preparation of the examination.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET 2021 will be conducted in online mode. Hence candidates must know how and what type of questions will appear in MH CET 2021 exam. The Exam Pattern for MHT CET 2021 contains information such as MHT CET Exam Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Negative Marking & Scheme.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Paper Pattern
Candidates must check the pattern given here for the better preparation of the examination. Have a look at the MHT CET 2021 exam pattern below.
|Mode of the exam||online mode|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections|
1 – Mathematics
2 – Physics and Chemistry
|Total number of Questions||150 (50 questions for each subject)|
|Total Marks||200 (100 for each section)|
Marking Scheme of MHT CET 2021
|Paper||Subject||Number of MCQs||Marks each question||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time allowed|
|11th Class||12th class|
|I||Mathematics||10||40||2 X 50||100||90|
|II||Physics||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
|Chemistry||10||40||1 X 50|
|III||Biology (botany)||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
|Biology (Zoology)||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
MHT CET Syllabus 2021
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is the official authority that releases the MHT CET syllabus 2021. In order to get an optimal MHT CET result, the candidates must consult the MHT CET syllabus. In order to download the same, the candidates must visit the official website of MHT CET. Furthermore, the MHT CET syllabus contains 20% questions from class 11th & 80% syllabus from class 12th. Moreover, the syllabus includes four subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology. The syllabus of MHT CET is based off on the Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
MHT CET Negative Marking 2021
Whenever a student sits for an exam, it is important that he/she must be well aware of the marking scheme of the same. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Students needn’t worry, for MHT CET has no negative marking at all. Therefore, the candidates can attempt all the questions without much fuss. There will be 150 questions for each subject & 100 marks for each section.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates preparing for MHT CET 2021 must check out the preparation tips below:
- Check the official syllabus of MHT CET 2021 to know the correct topics that you will need to prepare for the exam.
- With the syllabus at hand, make sure to collect the right study material for preparation. Although there is a lot of study material available for MHT CET, you must pick only the reliable books. Remember to start with NCERT.
- Prepare a proper timetable so that you can manage the day according to the topics you have to cover.
- Practice sample papers to know what kind of questions will come in the MHT CET exam. Sample papers will also help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern because your hard work won’t pay off if you faint on the day of the MHT CET exam.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Important Facts
- Candidates seeking MHT CET admission to Engineering and Technology courses must appear in both Papers I and Paper-II.
- Depending upon the stream on engineering the candidate is choosing they will be required to attempt Paper III too. (B. Tech in Biotechnology)
- Candidates seeking MHT CET admission in Pharmacy/ Pharm.D degree courses must appear in Paper-II. The candidate may choose from Paper I or Paper III.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Community Service must appear in Paper-II, whereas they may choose from Paper I or Paper III.
- Those who are seeking admission in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, Btech Food Technology, courses must appear in both Papers I and Paper-II.
- Candidates seeking MHT CET admission in B.Sc. Forestry degree courses must appear in both Paper II and Paper III.
- Separate OMR sheets will be there for each MHT CET question paper. At end of each paper, the OMR sheet must be handed over by the candidate to the invigilator in the exam room.
In case of any queries related to the MHT CET Exam Pattern 2021, kindly write to us in the comment section below.