Candidates preparing for the MHT CET 2021 exam must be clear about the MHT CET Exam Pattern 2021. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will follow a certain test pattern in order to conduct the exam. Awareness of the exam pattern helps the candidates in their preparation. MHT CET 2021 Examination scores are necessary for admissions in various courses in colleges in the Maharashtra state of India. Candidate applying for various B.Tech, B.Sc, Agricultural, Forestry etc must note the MHT CET test pattern 2021 and syllabus of MHT CET 2021 for efficient preparation of the examination.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET 2021 will be conducted in online mode. Hence candidates must know how and what type of questions will appear in MH CET 2021 exam. The Exam Pattern for MHT CET 2021 contains information such as types of questions asked, marking scheme, exam duration, and so on.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the pattern given here for the better preparation of the examination. Have a look at the MHT CET 2021 exam pattern below.
|Mode of the exam||online mode|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections|
1 – Mathematics
2 – Physics and Chemistry
|Total number of Questions||150 (50 questions for each subject)|
|Total Marks||200 (100 for each section)|
Marking Scheme of MHT CET
|Paper||Subject||Number of MCQs||Marks each question||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time allowed|
|11th Class||12th class|
|I||Mathematics||10||40||2 X 50||100||90|
|II||Physics||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
|Chemistry||10||40||1 X 50|
|III||Biology (botany)||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
|Biology (Zoology)||10||40||1 X 50||100||90|
Candidates preparing for MHT CET 2021 must check out the preparation tips below:
- Check the official syllabus of MHT CET 2021 to know the correct topics that you will need to prepare for the exam.
- With the syllabus at hand, make sure to collect the right study material for preparation. Although there is a lot of study material available for MHT CET, you must pick only the reliable books. Remember to start with NCERT.
- Prepare a proper timetable so that you can manage the day according to the topics you have to cover.
- Practice sample papers to know what kind of questions will come in the exam. Sample papers will also help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern because your hard work won’t pay off if you faint on the day of the exam.
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering and technology courses must appear in both Papers I and Paper II.
- Depending upon the stream on engineering the candidate is choosing they will be required to attempt Paper III too. (B.Tech in Biotechnology)
- Candidates seeking admission in Pharmacy/ Pharm.D degree courses must appear in Paper II. The candidate may choose from Paper I or Paper III.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc. Community Service must appear in Paper II, whereas they may choose from Paper I or Paper III.
- Those who are seeking admission in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, Btech Food Technology, courses must appear in both Papers I and Paper II.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Forestry degree courses must appear in both Paper II and Paper III.
- Separate OMR sheets will be there for each question paper. At end of each paper, the OMR sheet must be handed over by the candidate to the invigilator in the exam room.