KIITEE 2019 Application Form will be released in the 3rd of November 2018. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will be releasing the KIITEE application form 2019 for all candidates who wish to take the Kalinga Institute of IndustrialTechnology Entrance Exam. The KIIT Entrance Exam application form will be available on the official website of KIIT in the online mode. Those who are applying for KIITEE and filling up the application form must know that KIT does not charge any application fee for candidates. The KIIT application form 2019 must be filled with correct details. There is no KIITEE offline application form. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling up the KIITEE application form 2019. The Kalinga University will not accept any Application form after the final date prescribed for submission.
To fill KIITEE 2019 Application Form, candidates must keep ready the scanned images of their photograph and signature and two passport size photographs. Students must make sure to provide only the correct details while filling up KIITEE application form.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can do the KIITEE 2019 registration through online mode only. No other mode will be provided by the university to fill the application form.
- KIITEE 2019 application form filling process will be started from the third week of November 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form will be the last week of March 2019. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of apply.
- Candidates can check their “application status” after completing the application form process.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully as no correction will be provided on later stage.
- It is also necessary to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and the copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form for online mode.
Steps to fill KIITEE Application Form 2019
Select the course: The first page that will appear on the screen after candidates have clicked on KIITEE application form 2019 will require the candidate to select the course that they are applying for. After choosing the confirmed course, he/she must click on submit.
Fill Details in Application Form: Candidates must next read all the instructions carefully, take a print out if needed and proceed to apply online. Information like personal & qualified exam details, preferred exam centre and full contact details have to be entered by the candidate.
Uploading of Images: The scanned images of applicant’s photograph and signature have to be uploaded. The images uploaded to the form must be in the correct specifications as prescribed by the official exam conducting authority.
Check all details and submit: Candidates must verify all the details. They can choose to edit the information before final submission.
Take a print out: After the final submission, candidates must make sure to take a print out it and keep it safely for future use.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students applying for the entrance exam will be required to first fit into all the eligibility criteria as laid down by exam conducting authority. The application form of KIITEE 2019 can be filled if the candidates fulfil the below listed criteria:
- Qualifying Exam – Candidates must have qualified 12th examination in 2017 & 2018.
- Appearing – Students appearing in 12th exams in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are compulsory in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit – Candidates must have born on or after 1st July 1997.
- Percentage – Students should have at least 60% marks in the PCM subjects.
KIITEE 2019 Application Status
After candidates have filled up and submitted the KIIT Entrance Exam application form, they will be provided with a facility to check their KIITEE Application Status 2019. They can do by entering their application number. The Application status will inform the applicants whether their application form has been taken into consideration or not. It was important that candidates check their application status before they proceed with the admission procedure.
Lost/Forgotten KIITEE 2019 Registration Number
In case, students have lost their application number, they can regain the same by providing their first name, middle name and last name along with their gender and date of birth. After providing all the details, candidates will be required to click on proceed button to find their KIITEE application number 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Date
The important dates of KIITEE 2019 have been given along with their respective events below:
|Availability of the online application form||3rd week of November 2018|
|Last date to fill the online application form||4th week of March 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 Exam to be held||2nd – 3rd week of April 2019|
KIITEE 2019 Registration Process
- KIITEE 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode only.
- There is no application fee for students who wish to apply in any course through KIITEE 2019.
- If the candidate is not eligible and still fills up the application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled during verification.
- Students make sure to read all the instructions given in the information bulletin before filling the application.