Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 is the pre-requisite test for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is responsible to conduct JEEP 2019 Uttarakhand. Before going to fill up the application form, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria required to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test (CET) for the respective course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Application Form has been released online in the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTE Roorkee). Candidates need to fill up the JEEP Application Form 2019 in the online mode within scheduled date. The last date to apply online is 28th of February 2019.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
UBTER has released the Online Application Form for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP – Click Here to Apply
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Application Form
The application procedure consists of six steps and they are as follows at a glance:
- Click on the link given here.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
- Fill in the application form by entering the personal details, academic qualification, contact details and corresponding address.
- Payment of application fee.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
How to Apply:
Step by step guide in detail to register and apply for the JEEP, Uttarakhand 2019 is provided below:
Step 1: Go to the official website: Click on the link “Apply Now” option given here. It will redirect to the official website.
Step 2: Registration Form: On clicking, a page displaying instruction will appear on the screen. Read them carefully. After reading, click on “click here to proceed” button. Fill in the following details
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Choose the password of your choice
- Security pin
NOTE 1: After filling up the details, a preview of the filled application form will appear on the screen with options “edit registration form” and “final submit”. If the candidate wants to make any changes/ edit in the application form, then click on “edit” option otherwise click on the other one.
NOTE 2: After final submission, the unique application number will display on the screen. The candidate is advised to kindly note down the “application number” for future reference.
Step 3: Fill in the other details: The candidate has to fill up the following details by logging with the application number and password
- The person with Disability (PwD)
- National Cadet Corps
- J& K migrant
- The state code of eligibility
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Apply for? (Provide test number)
- Educational details
- Security pin
- Finally, click on submit
Step 4: Uploading of documents: Upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression. The specifications regarding the images will be provided on the concerned page. To get the image specifications, click here. http://ubterjeep.in/Documents/Image_Size_Dimension.pdf
|Instructions regarding scanning of PHOTOGRAPH and SIGNATURE: Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:|
|i. Photograph Image:|
|• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.|
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
|ii. Signature image:|
|• The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.|
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer sheet, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
|If the file size and format of Photograph and Signature do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.|
Amount to pay as application fee for JEEP 2019 Uttarkhand depends on the category of the candidates. Application fee varies for the different category of the candidates. The application fee for all the categories is provided in the table below
|1.||General Candidates||Rs. 800 + Bank Charges|
|2.||SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 500 + Bank Charges|
Print out of the confirmation page:
After the payment of the examination fee, the duly filled application fee will be displayed on the website. The candidates must check all the details carefully. Download and take the printout of the same for future use.
By following the above step, the candidates will be able to apply for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019. If there is any doubt or query related to this article, please write us in the comment section below.