The Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) admit card for 2019 is going to release via online mode in the first week of May 2019. The registered candidates must download the admit card by entering the application form number and name. The link to download the hall ticket will be provided here when it gets available.
The HP PAT 2019 in offline mode is going to held on May 20, 2019. The registered candidates must download the Hall Ticket before going to take the exam. The admit card is mandatory to take the offline mode of test. HP PAT result 2019 to be declared on 25th May 2019.
Steps to Download HP PAT Admit Card 2019
The following steps must be followed to download HP PAT 2019 Hall Ticket:
Step 1: Click on the link “Download Admit Card” here. Link be activated here when it will get released.
Step 2: Enter the application form number and name.
Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants of HP PAT 2019 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
What details does HP PAT Hall Ticket contain?
The HP PAT Admit Card contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and venue of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2019 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.