AP EDCET Counselling 2019: The AP EDCET Seat Allotment Process Has begun. The Link To Access It Has Been Provided Below. The university conducts the session of counselling as per the schedule. Furthermore, the varsity organizes AP EDCET Counselling 2019 for providing admission into B.Ed course. Therefore, candidates planning on pursuing the course had to fill up the Application and submit it before the last date. AP EDCET 2019 counselling began on the 3rd October 2019 on the official website. The AP EDCET Counselling 2019 is held for the final admission of the candidates who have qualified the exam and are now eligible to appear for the counselling procedure. The seat allotment of AP Edcet has now started. Furthermore, for more notification, dates & details of AP EDCET Counselling 2019 go through the detailed article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The AP EDCET Provisional Allotment List Is Now Available.
The Final Phase Of Certificate Verification For Web Based Counselling Started On 22nd October. Candidates Can Get Their Documents Verified Till 24th October Till 5 P.M.
The official schedule of the counselling schedule of AP Edcet can be found from the PDF format below:
Steps of AP EDCET Counselling 2019
Candidates participating in the AP EDCET Counselling 2019 will have to keep themselves updated with the procedure which needs to be followed for the final allotment of the seat. Candidates receiving the allotment letter will be required to report at the allotted centre for the counselling. We have explained below step by step procedure of AP EDCET Counselling 2019 to be followed by the candidate. The candidate has to participate in the counselling in order to acquire a seat in the preferred college for pursuing B.Ed course.
- Payment of Online Fee
- Attending Certificate Verification at HLC
- Registration of Candidates
- Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
- Log in for Allotment Letter
- Print Allotment Order and Self Join Report
- Report at college along with documents.
Issue of Notification
- The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification in newspapers and place the details of counselling indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres in the designated website.
- Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Under this candidate will have to be present for the verification of the certificates at the designated centres and get their documents verified. The list of the documents will be provided in the information brochure and candidates should make sure to self-attest the documents. the documents to be presented for the verification are:
- Hall Ticket of AP EDCET 2019
- AP EDCET Rank Card 2019
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Marks Memo
- Integrated Caste Certificate of ST/SC/OBC (If applicable)
- Bonafide certificate for Seven Academic years preceding the year of passing a qualifying examination.
- Residence Certificate/Aadhar card proof of candidate/parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years.
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after 1st January of the year of admission (valid for 3 years from the date of issue) (for the cases where the candidate is applying for fee exemption).
PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
• Transfer Certificate.
• Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Candidates will be provided with the procedure of counselling which will be required to be followed. Go through the points below to be followed by the candidate for opting the colleges to pursue B.Ed.
- After the successful verification process, candidates will be provided with the Login ID on their registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- On the official website, candidates will be required to create a password by providing Login ID, Date of Birth and Hall Ticket Number.
- Visit the official website and Login using the Login ID, created password and the other asked credentials.
- The OTP will be generated after the successful Login on the official website. Candidates will be able to enter their preferred college (as per the availability of seats). There will be the number of preference for the colleges out of which candidate can opt for.
- Candidates are advised to opt the maximum number of colleges at the time of providing preferences. The seat allotment will be on the basis of the number of the candidates qualified and the number of seats in the college.
Changes in Options and Freezing
Candidates will be provided with an opportunity of changing their options of the colleges at any given point in time. Candidates will get a chance of modifying their options in the case doesn’t feel confident about the selected preference. One must note that once they freeze the seats, then they will not be able to change the same.
Final Allotment of Seats
The Final Allotment of the seats will be done after the successful completion of the counselling procedure. The Seat Allotment Result will be released online and candidates will have to provide the asked credentials in order to see the allotment of the college. The candidate must download the allotment letter and report the same at the allotted college. Both the self-reporting and reporting at the college is important. Doing both is necessary, the candidature of the candidate will be liable for cancellation.
Contact details of Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (Conducting authority of AP Edcet Counselling):
Phone number: 08772249855
E-Mail: [email protected]