AP EDCET Counselling 2019: The counselling for AP EDCET 2019 will be conducted by the examination conducting body as per the schedule which will be announced. AP EDCET Counselling 2019 will be held for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed course of two years. Candidates interested in pursuing the course will have to fill up the Application and submit it before the due date. AP EDCET 2019 will be held on the scheduled date and result will be released soon after. AP EDCET Counselling 2019 will be held for the final admission of the candidates who have qualified the exam are eligible to appear for the counselling procedure. For more of the details of AP EDCET Counselling 2019 go through the detailed article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP EDCET Web Counselling 2019
The counselling procedure is conducted by the examination conducting body for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed Course. In Web Counselling candidates will get a chance of selecting a college of their own choice after getting their certificates verified at one of the Helpline Centres. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will release the notification regarding the conduction of the counselling on the scheduled dates. The officially released Notification will indicate the counselling ranks and dates of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for exercising options. The Notification will also notify regarding the list of Helpline Centres. Candidates desirous of taking admission will have to report at the centre for the verification of documents. The absence will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps of AP EDCET Counselling 2019
Candidates participating in the AP EDCET Counselling 2019 will have to keep themselves updated with the procedure which needs to be followed for the final allotment of the seat. Candidates receiving the allotment letter will be required to report at the allotted centre for the counselling. We have explained below step by step procedure of AP EDCET Counselling 2019 to be followed by the candidate. The candidate has to participate in the counselling in order to acquire a seat in the preferred college for pursuing B.Ed course.
Issue of Notification
- The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification in newspapers and place the details of counselling indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres in the designated website.
- Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Under this candidate will have to be present for the verification of the certificates at the designated centres and get their documents verified. The list of the documents will be provided in the information brochure and candidates should make sure to self-attest the documents. the documents to be presented for the verification are:
- Hall Ticket of AP EDCET 2019
- Rank Card of AP EDCET 2019
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Marks Memo
- Integrated Caste Certificate of ST/SC/OBC (If applicable)
- Bonafide certificate for Seven Academic years preceding the year of passing a qualifying examination.
- Residence Certificate/Aadhar card proof of candidate/parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years.
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after 1st January of the year of admission (valid for 3 years from the date of issue) (for the cases where the candidate is applying for fee exemption).
PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
• Transfer Certificate.
• Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Candidates will be provided with the procedure of counselling which will be required to be followed. Go through the points below to be followed by the candidate for opting the colleges to pursue B.Ed.
- After the successful verification process, candidates will be provided with the Login ID on their registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- On the official website, candidates will be required to create a password by providing Login ID, Date of Birth and Hall Ticket Number.
- Visit the official website and Login using the Login ID, created password and the other asked credentials.
- The OTP will be generated after the successful Login on the official website. Candidates will be able to enter their preferred college (as per the availability of seats). There will be the number of preference for the colleges out of which candidate can opt for.
- Candidates are advised to opt the maximum number of colleges at the time of providing preferences. The seat allotment will be on the basis of the number of the candidates qualified and the number of seats in the college.
Changes in Options and Freezing
Candidates will be provided with an opportunity of changing their options of the colleges at any given point in time. Candidates will get a chance of modifying their options in the case doesn’t feel confident about the selected preference. It should be noted though that once the seats are frozen after this, there will be no option of changing it again.
Final Allotment of Seats
The Final Allotment of the seats will be done after the successful completion of the counselling procedure. The Result will be released online and candidates will have to provide the asked credentials in order to see the allotment of the college. The Allotment letter provided should be downloaded by the candidate and should be reported at the allotted college. Both the self-reporting and reporting at the college is important. Doing both is necessary, the candidature of the candidate will be liable for cancellation.