Womens College Ranchi has released the Merit List of PG & UG Courses for 2018 Admissions. Candidates can check the Merit List on the official website www.ranchiwomenscollege.org. We have uploaded the www.ranchiwomenscollege.org merit list 2018 below. Applicants can check their Name in Merit List and report for admission.
Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018: Womens College Ranchi invites interested candidates for the admission to the courses offered by the College. The College is affiliated to Ranchi University and was established in the year of 1963. It offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates interested in applying for the course are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date which is 10th July 2018. It should be noted that the information provided in the form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The College will publish the Merit List of BA/B.Sc./B.Com and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com for the admission. There will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the merit secured by the candidate. The Merit will be determined in terms of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. For more of the details go through the article mentioned.
- 1 Womens College Ranchi UG Merit List 2018
- 2 Ranchi Womens College Post Graduate (PG) Merit List 2018
- 3 Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
- 4 Womens College Merit List Release Date
- 5 Steps to Check Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
- 6 Contents Mentioned on Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
- 7 Preparation Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
- 8 Document Required For Womens College Ranchi Admission
Womens College Ranchi UG Merit List 2018
Date of Admission : 10th August to 14th August 2018
- Computer Application
- Fashion Designing
- Home Science
- Information Technology
- Political Science
Ranchi Womens College Post Graduate (PG) Merit List 2018
Date of Admission: 10th August to 14th August 2018
- Political Science
- Msc. IT
- Home Science
- PG FD
- PG CN&D
Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Womens College Ranchi will be released on the official website of the College by the admission body. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and provide the details. The Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018 will carry the details of the selected candidates which will make them eligible to proceed for the Counselling Process. The Counselling will be conducted for the final seat allotment and will be held by the College only after the release of the Merit List of Womens College Ranchi.
The admission of the selected candidates will take place after the release of the every Merit List of Womens College Ranchi. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Womens College Merit List Release Date
Ranchi Women’s College UG Admission- Important Dates
|Application start Date||18.06.2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||10.07.2018|
|1st selection List Will be Published Online||17.07.2018|
|Publication Date of 2nd Selection List||20.07.2018|
|Last date of Admission for Second Selection List||04.08.2018|
|Admission will Continue for Vacant Seats till||08.08.2018|
|Classes of UG Courses will Start from||09.08.2018|
Steps to Check Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
- Visit the Official website of the Womens College Ranchi or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of Womens College Ranchi of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of Womens College Ranchi. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Womens College Ranchi Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Womens College Ranchi Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Womens College Ranchi is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For Womens College Ranchi Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)