|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
WBJEE Seat Allotment 2019: After the results have been declared and merit list released, the WB JEE seat allotment 2019 will take place. The WBJEE 2019 counselling and seat allotment will be held for all qualified candidates in the month of June 2019. Candidates who have qualified the WBJEE 2019 and met the cutoff marks will be allotted seats during West Bengal JEE seat allotment 2019.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
Candidates will be allotted a seat according to the rank they have obtained in the WBJEE 2019 result. There will be multiple rounds of WB JEE Seat allotment 2019 and candidates will be given a seat in these rounds. In each round of seat allotment of WBJEE 2019, candidates will be required to fill in the choices and a seat will be allotted to them. A separate notification will be released by the board regarding the counselling and West Bengal JEE 2019 seat allotment procedure.
WBJEE Seat Allotment 2019 Schedule
Check the important dates of WBJEE 2019 Seat allotment given in the table below:
|Events||Seat Allotment Dates|
|WBJEE Seat Allotment Round 1 Result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fee and reporting to RCs for document verification, withdrawal etc.||3rd week of June 2019|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes (PI) by the candidates who have an allotment in 1st round of counselling||3rd week of June – 1st week of July 2019|
|WBJEE Seat Allotment Round 2 Result||4th week of June 2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fee and reporting to RCs for document verification (for new allotments only), withdrawal etc.||3rd week of June – 1st week of July 2019|
|3rd round of seat allotment result||1st week of July 2019|
|Physical reporting for document verification at Reporting Centre after 3rd round of seat allotment/initial fee payment (fresh allottees)||1st week of July 2019|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes (PI) by candidates who have an allotted seat||1st week of July 2019|
|The e-admission process ends on||1st week of July 2019|
West Bengal JEE Seat Allotment 2019 Procedure
There will be 3 rounds of WBJEE Seat allotment 2019. Candidates should make sure to read the correct procedure before appearing for the counselling rounds.
|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Students who have been given a merit in the WBJEE 2019 merit list will be required to participate in the Seat Allotment procedure.
- After the eligible candidate has registered, he/she has to pay the fee and fill in the choices.
- After choice filling, candidates will be allotted a seat.
- If the candidate is satisfied with his seat, he/she can freeze the same and get their documents verified at the reporting centres.
- After the WBJEE seat allotment 2019 has been conducted, candidates will be required to report to the allotted institute with the necessary documents.
- The result of 1 round will be declared at the end and the second round will begin.
- For round 2 and 3, no fresh registrations will be done and the same procedure will continue.
Procedure to Check WBJEE Seat Allotment 2019
The steps to check the seat allotted to you has been provided here:
- Go to the official website of WBJEEB.
- Or click on the seat allotment link (the link will be provided here)
- Now enter your WBJEE roll number, password, security pin to login to the account.
- The WBJEE seat allotment 2019 will appear on the screen
- Check the seat allotment result and download the provisional call letter.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the call letter for future use.
Eligibility For Next WBJEE 2019 Seat allotment Round?
- Those candidates who have registered for the counselling but have not been allotted a seat/ who have cancelled applied for up-gradation.
- Those who have given up their seat till the 2nd round will be able to take part in the next rounds.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat, but not reported to the reporting centres will not be able to participate in the next round.
- The candidate who has been allotted seat, reported to the reporting centres, paid the fee but has withdrawn from the counselling procedure will not be able to participate in the next round.
- If the documents of a candidate are not valid or missing, he/she will not be able to take part in the next round of seat allotment procedure.
Seat Withdrawal of WBJEE 2019
In case the candidate has been allotted a seat but wants to withdraw his/her seat, he/she can go to the reporting centre and fill a form for seat withdrawal of WBJEE 2019. This application will be for both seat withdrawal as well as fee refund of the candidate. In case the candidate has withdrawn seat but makes up his/her mind to take part in the next round of counselling, he/she will not be eligible for it.
Documents for Verification
When reporting to the reporting centre for document verification, all candidates must bring the below-listed documents. In case any document is missing or not in th eright order, the candidature will be cancelled.
- WBJEE 2019 Admit Card
- WBJEE 2019 Rank Card
- class 10th mark sheet
- class 12th mark sheet
- category certificate
- WBJEE seat allotment letter
- PwD certificates
- Domicile certificate
WBJEE Fee Payment Details
Those who have been a part of WBJEE Seat allotment 2019 and accepted the seat allotted to him/her will be required to pay the fee listed below based on their quota through which they are applying.
|State-Aided/ Govt Institutes||Rs 5000|
|Self financing Universities/ Institutes||Rs 20,000|
Key points to remember about WBJEE Seat Allotment 2019
Keep these important points in mind while you are appearing for the WB JEE Seat Allotment 2019:
- Vacant seats from the final seat allotment round 3 will be shifted to the general category and will be allotted to candidates till all of them have been filled.
- No fresh registration will be required for the candidates to participate in the 2nd and 3rd round of counselling.
- A list of reporting centres will be released by WB board and qualified candidates have to go to these centres for seat confirmation and payment of fees.
- The facility of upgradation will not be provided to the candidate after the third round.
If you have any query, you must not hesitate to ask us in the comments section below!