WB MBBS Merit List 2019: Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata will be releasing the West Bengal MBBS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session during 4th week of June 2019. The Merit List for MBBS Admissions in West Bengal will contain names of candidates who clear the NEET 2019. On the basis of received applications, Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata will prepare the West Bengal MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List, and candidates whose names appear on the list can advance further with the admission proceedings. Merit Lists can be viewed by logging on to the candidate user ID from the official website and clicking on to the link that leads to West Bengal MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List.
In this article, viewers will learn about the West Bengal MBBS Merit List Release Dates, Viewing Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WB MBBS Merit List 2019 Release Dates
Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata will release the West Bengal MBBS Merit List for the West Bengal MBBS/BDS Counselling during the fourth week of June 2019. For each successive counselling, the authority will release a Merit List. Given below is the complete schedule for the West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019.
|1||West Bengal MBBS Admission Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Merit List for West Bengal MBBS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|3||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|4||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|5||Merit List for second Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|6||Second Round of Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||Mop up Round for West Bengal MBBS Admission 2019||4th week of July 2019|
Eligibility for West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019
Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria can expect their names to be included in the WB MBBS Merit List 2019. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of West Bengal, i.e. students with either roots in West Bengal, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of West Bengal, and has done their schooling from West Bengal will be considered eligible.
- Candidates who are not a domicile of West Bengal are only eligible for private management quota.
- Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET will be 50th Percentile for General/unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ST candidates.
Steps to View West Bengal MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the West Bengal NEET 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the West Bengal MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019.
- Go to the official website of Department of Health and Family Welfare Kolkata
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
West Bengal MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for West Bengal MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Details Mentioned in West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidates can expect upon accessing the West Bengal MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- West Bengal Category
- West Bengal Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- West Bengal State Merit
What after West Bengal MBBS Merit List Release?
After the release of MBBS West Bengal MBBS Merit List, candidates will be able to make their choices for college. The link for choice filling and locking procedure will be activated after the release of state merit list. Candidates, whose names appear in the West Bengal MBBS Merit List, will be able to participate in the further admission process.