nUttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released by Hemawati Nadan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU) in June 2019. The Merit List will be released for each round of counseling separately. Candidates whose name is on Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019 will be eligible for the counseling. The Merit List will be released online on the official website of HNBUMU. Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released for 85% State Quota Seats. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-I||June 2019|
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-II||To be updated soon|
|The Release of State Merit List for Round-III||To be Updated soon|
Uttarakhand Merit List
The Merit List 2019 will be released online for each round separately. The NEET MBBS Merit List will contain the name of the candidates who have been selected for the further selection procedure. The Merit List will be released for 85% State Quota Seats. A separate link will be available to check the Merit List. Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019 will comprise the name of the candidate who has completed the online registration process successfully.
Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order, based on NEET Scores and Rank. The candidate who scores the highest number of marks with a domicile recognition will receive the first rank in Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019. A separate list will also be released which will contain the name of the candidates who did not qualify. Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2019 is purely based on the NEET 2019 Score and Marks and selected candidate will be eligible for counseling procedure.
How to Check Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019?
Candidates can check the Merit List online. The Step by step procedure to check Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HNBU
- Click on Candidate Login
- Enter your Username/NEET Roll Number, Password, Captcha Code and submit
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen
- Search your Name
- Download and Take the printout of the Merit List.
Details Printed on Uttarakhand Merit List 2019
Following are the details printed on Uttarakhand MBBS 2019 Merit List –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET State Merit Rank
- Domicile Status
- Class 10th and Class 12th Marks.
- Sub Category
- College Course opted.
Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List – Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants must hold Indian Nationality
- Candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019 and must not be more than 25 years of age as on 7th May 2019.
- The Candidates who are applying must be a resident/domicile of Uttarakhand must have passed 10th and 12th standards in a recognized college/institute in Uttarakhand.
- Applicants who are not a resident/domicile of Uttarakhand but have passed 10th and 12th standard in a recognized college/institute in Uttarakhand.
- The Applicants who are a permanent domicile of Uttarakhand but have passed 10th and 12th Standard from a different college board are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Applicants must have passed with a minimum aggregate percentage marks 50% for General Category and 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
Minimum Percentage of Marks Required in Uttarakhand Merit List 2019
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40%||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45%||107 Marks|
Candidates must obtain the minimum required percentile in order to be eligible for Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019.
Highlights of Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List 2019
- The Merit List of Uttarakhand MBBS will be released for each counseling round.
- The State Merit List Of Uttarakhand will include the name of the candidate who has completed the process of Online Application Form and has qualified NEET 2019.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the Merit List for future reference.
So, if you’re name is included in the Merit List then you have been qualified for the Counselling Round. The Counselling Round will be held rank wise. The Release of the Merit List will be declared from Jun 2019 onwards. The Merit list will be declared after the declaration of NEET UG 2019 Result.