Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020: Utkarsha Vidyalaya has declared 4th Merit List for the various UG courses for the academic year 2020-21. The candidate must enter a valid username to access the merit list. Candidates who will apply for admission to the UG course into this college can check and download the final merit list. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must apply before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. On the basis of Class 12th marks, admission into UG courses is given. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance test for the admission purpose. For more of the, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Utkarsha College 4th Merit List has been Declared, Click Here. Admission will take place from 18th-20th September 2020.
- 12th Outsider Admission 2020 has been started Click Here
Merit List Admission Schedule
Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Utkarsha Vidyalaya will be available in online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who successfully submit the Application Form will be eligible to check the list and see if they qualify for admission to the course. The Application Form of Utkarsha Vidyalaya will be available on the website. The candidate must provide the correct and valid details in the Application Form. The candidates who qualify in the Merit List will be able to appear for the counselling round for the final admission & seat allotment procedure.
Once the Merit List is available, the candidate will have to go through it very carefully. The Merit List will provide all the important information for the candidates. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Application for Number, candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam, the rank of the candidate, etc. The details present on the Merit List must be read carefully by the candidate. If any form of incorrect detail is seen on the Merit List, the applicant must contact the admission authorities immediately. It will be important to bring the photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling for the final admission and the seat allotment procedure.
Steps to Check and Download the Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “ Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the valid username and click on submit.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Information on Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020
Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020 contains the details present below. Candidates must check their name serial number-wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Merit List of Utkarsha Vidyalaya contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Subject Marks
- Best Five
- Merit Point
- Total number of marks
Preparation of Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2020
On the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the candidates. The preparation of the Merit list of Utkarsha Vidyalaya for admission to UG courses is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission. Students have to appearr for counselling on the basis of the Merit List.
Utkarsha Vidyalaya Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the merit list of Utkarsha Vidyalaya, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre within the given date and time. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
Documents Required For Utkarsha Vidyalaya college
Candidates need to carry a few documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- An original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Printout of Application Form.