Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018: Utkarsha Vidyalaya has declared the Merit List for the various UG courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidate needs to enter the valid username to access the merit list. Candidates who applied for admission to the UG course into this college can check and download the final merit list through this article. Link to download the Merit List of Utkarsha Vidyalaya is provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must apply before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the Utkarsha Vidyalaya final merit list 2018 – Read Below.
Steps to Check and Download the Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “ Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. (http://vivacollege.in/merit_
- Enter the valid username and click on submit.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018
Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Merit List of Utkarsha Vidyalaya contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Subject Marks
- Best Five
- Merit Point
- Total number of marks
Preparation of Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list of Utkarsha Vidyalaya for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the Utkarsha Vidyalaya Merit List 2018.
Utkarsha Vidyalaya Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list of Utkarsha Vidyalaya, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
Documents Required For Utkarsha Vidyalaya college
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Printout of Application Form.