UPSEE Spot Round 2 merit list has been released. The Round 4 Seat Allotment Result was released on the 26th of July 2019. UPSEE Round 3 Counselling has been started on 20th July 2019. AKTU 2019 counselling was started on 26th June 2019 in online mode. This article will guide the candidates about the UPSEE counselling Dates and their respective events. The full seat allotment procedure in the UPSEE 2019 counselling is also provided on this page. Check out the list of documents to be brought for verification in UPSEE counselling is also given here.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE Spot Round 2 merit list has been released. Candidates can check the same using the link available below.
UPSEE (AKTU) Counselling Procedure 2019
The counselling and seat allotment procedure is conducted by the exam conducting body itself i.e. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The counselling procedure has been started from 26th June 2019 onwards in three rounds for only the qualified candidates of UPSEE 2019. Candidates get the call for counselling on the basis of UPSEE 2019 merit list that will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Candidates have to register online for counselling and seat allotment procedure. The third round will be a mop-up round. The counselling procedure of UPSEE 2019 will involve registration, uploading of documents, payment of registration fees, online document verification, choice filling and locking, seat allotment and finally reporting to the allotted college to confirm the candidate’s admission.
UPSEE Counselling Schedule 2019
|Round||Event||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Registration and Payment of Fee||26-06-2019|
|1||Online Choice Locking||29-06-2019|
|1||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||04-07-2019|
|1||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||04-07-2019|
|1||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||05-07-2019|
|2||Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||08-07-2019|
|2||Online Choice Locking||08-07-2019|
|2||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||15-07-2019|
|2||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||15-07-2019|
|2||Online Withdrawal (Refund 15000/9000)||15-07-2019|
|2||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||16-07-2019|
|3||Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||20-07-2019|
|3||Online Choice Locking||21-07-2019|
|3||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||23-07-2019|
|3||Payment of Seat Confirmation||23-07-2019|
|3||Online Withdrawal (Refund 10000/6000)||23-07-2019|
|3||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||26-07-2019|
|4||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||26-07-2019|
|4||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||27-07-2019|
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||30-07-2019|
|Seat vacancy For Spot Round||31-07-2019|
|S1||Registration for Spot Round 1||01-08-2019|
|S1||Spot Counseling 1||08-08-2019|
|S2||Registration for Spot Round 2||10-08 2019|
|S2||Spot Counseling 2||14-08-2019|
|Academic Session Starts 27 July 2019|
Spot Round Counselling Schedule
|Spot Round Schedule|
|Registration||01 Aug 2019 15:00 to 05 Aug 2019 23:59|
|Display of Merit List||07 Aug 2019|
|Spot Counselling||08 Aug 2019|
|Venue for Reporting & Choice Filling||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh|
Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna, Lucknow – 226 031 (U.P)
UPSEE/UPTU Counselling Procedure 2019
Registration and Payment of counselling fee
- Candidates will be required to log in by using their application number and password. In this step, the candidate will be required to register and after registration, candidates will be required to pay the specified counselling fee in online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The registration fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 20,000 whereas candidates belonging to the SC/ST category have to pay an amount of Rs 12,000.
- In this step, the candidate will be required to upload the necessary documents and get them verified.
- The maximum file size should be not more than 200 KB while uploading.
- The documents to be verified are given in this article.
Filling of Choices
- Candidates will be asked to fill in the choices of their colleges and courses in the order of their priority during choice filling. A candidate can fill as many choices as possible.
Seat allocation and Result
- On the basis of the merit list, the number of available seats, and the choices filled by the candidate, the candidate will be awarded seats in the University and all its affiliated colleges.
Online Status selection
- In this step, the candidate will be required to choose any of the three options available.
- FREEZE – The candidate can choose this option if he/she wants to confirm the seat allotted and is satisfied with the allotted seat.
- FLOAT – Candidates can choose this option if they want an up-gradation of the seat.
- WITHDRAWAL – Candidates can withdraw the seat if they do not wish to accept the seat allotted and stop from participating in further rounds of admission.
Documents Required In UPTU Counselling 2019
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents for verification procedure:
- UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- UPSEE Rank Card 2019
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling
Other Important Links..
Participating Institutes Of UPSEE 2019
The participating institutes of UPSEE 2019 will be those institutes that accept the UPSEE 2019 score to give admission to the candidates in the Bachelors of technology course. The expected participating institutes are listed here:
- Harcourt Butler Technical University
- Krishna Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ghaziabad
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, CSJMU, Kanpur
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information and Technology, Noida