|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AKTU has now opened the window for partial correction in the filled and submitted UPSEE 2019 Application form from 16th March onwards. The UPSEE Application Form 2019 has been released in the online mode on 23rd January 2019. UPSEE 2019 Application Form Date Extended from 15th March to 25th March 2019. The Application Form correction Upto April 03, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Check the full procedure to fill and submit the application form. The application fee of UP State entrance examination 2019 has been given here. Candidates can apply online application form link provided in article This article will also guide the candidates about the procedure of application form, fee structure and specifications of the images to be uploaded.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE 2019 Application Correction Available now from 16th March to 28th March 2019 till 5 PM. Click here to make corrections in the application form.
UPSEE 2019 Application form released on 23rd January 2019 and will be available till 05:00 PM on 25th March 2019. Click Here to Apply Now!!
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- The UPSEE 2019 Application Form has been made available in the online mode only
- UPSEE 2019 Application Form is now available on the official website from 23rd January to 25th March 2019.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the UPSEE 2019 application form.
- The Applicants must be ready with scanned images of their photograph and signature to apply for the UPSEE 2019 exam.
- Candidates need to register on the UPSEE website to create an individual account. The applicant has to fill up the personal and academic details in the application form. The requisite application fee also has to be paid during application form filling.
- The application fee will differ according to the category of the candidate and can be paid in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card and e-wallets.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Date
The final dates have been announced for UPSEE 2019. Candidates can check these dates related to the UPTU 2019 Application form given in the table below:
Issue of the Application form
23rd January 2019 (14:00 HRS)
Last date of the application form
25th March 2019 (17:00 HRS)
Application form correction
16th to 28th March 2019 (17:00 HRS)
Date of UPSEE 2019 for B.Tech
|April 21, 2019|
Steps to Fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form
UPSEE 2019 Application Form: Filling up the upsee 2019 application form is easy but it seems difficult when it has to be filled online. If you are an appearing candidate and want to fill the UPTU Application Form 2019 you must follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the UPTU official portal and click on “apply”.
- Read all the instructions and click on “proceed” to fill the online application form.
- Fill your basic, aadhar card number & contact details in the form.
- Select your Course and examination city.
- Enter Education details and other details required.
- After all the details have been filled, candidates can click on “submit”.
- Upload the images according to the specifications provided by the exam conducting authority.
- Pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- After successful payment, a transaction number will be generated which the candidates must keep carefully for future use.
- Note down the application number for further use.
- After this click on the “confirm page” button.
- Download the confirmation page and take two print out of the same.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Fee
The UPSEE 2019 application form is incomplete without the payment of the fees. Candidates have the option to pay the fee in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking. The UPSEE 2019 application form fee is given in the table below.
Male/ Transgender applicants of General/ OBC Category
Female, SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped candidates
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Correction
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Correction: Every year, a lot of candidates face this problem where they submit the application form with some or the other mistake. For this purpose, the AKTU make UPSEE 2019 application form correction facility available for candidates. Candidates will be required to log in to their account by providing their application number and password to be able to edit their UPSEE Application Form 2019. Candidates must remember that these corrections will be allowed to only a few fields and the ones that cannot be edited are listed below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Domicile
- Aadhaar details
What to do In case of Lost Password or Application Number
Lost UPSEE 2019 Application Form Number: In case the candidate forgets his/her application number or password, then he/she can retrieve the same by answering the security question chosen at the time of UPSEE 2019 registration or enter the verification code sent to the registered number of the candidate.
To retrieve the password, candidates can click on the link sent to the registered email Id and retrieve the password. To retrieve the application number, candidates will be required to enter their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin. Candidates must make sure that they enter the same details as provided during registration.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling up the upsee 2019 application form, candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for UPSEE 2019.
For B.Tech Course:
- Candidate must have studied intermediate or 10+2 from UP Board or 10+2 board with maths and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ST candidates must have scored at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must have passed without grace marks in two compulsory subjects and one optional subject.
Domicile: If the candidate’s parents are from UP but the candidates have completed class 12th from outside the state.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Centres
While filling up the UPSEE 2019 Application form, candidates will be required to enter the exam centres of their choice. There are a total of 41 exam cities in Uttar Pradesh and 8 cities outside the state.
Check the list of some of the UPSEE Exam Centres given below:
If you have any other questions about UPSEE 2019 Application Form, you can comment below in the comment box.