UP ITI Time Table 2019: UP ITI 2019 time table will release on the official website of Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. The candidates, who have already enrolled themselves are advised to keep a tab on the schedule, because, if the candidate skips any of the important dates, then his/her candidature will be canceled. The official dates have not been announced yet by the university. As soon as the university will release the official dates, they will be mentioned here. The UP ITI courses are offered in order to provide candidates with different fields in Engineering. The UP ITI 2019 admission in the courses is provided on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in their qualifying exams.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP ITI Time Table 2019 Releasing Date
The candidates, who have enrolled themselves for UP ITI 2019 should regularly keep visiting the official website and keep a tab on the important dates of UP ITI 2019 because skipping any of these dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The conducting body has not released the important dates yet, but when it will announce the dates, the same will be mentioned here. Meanwhile, go through the tentative dates of the UP ITI Important Dates 2019.
UP ITI Time Table 2019 for Government ITI’s:-
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||Last Week of April 2019|
|2.||Online Registration Close||Last Week of May 2019|
|3.||Last Date of Fee Submission||Last Week of May 2019|
|4.||Merit List Availability||Last Week of May 2019|
UP ITI Time Table 2019 Private ItI’s:-
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||1st Week of June 2019|
|2.||Last Week to Register||Last Week of June 2019|
UP ITI Time Table 2019
The timetable of UP ITI will be made available on the official website of the conducting body. The candidates need to keep visiting on the official website in order to be aware of the Time Table. If the candidates miss out any important date, then it may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The timetable will include all the important dates regarding the UP ITI Time Table 2019. The timetable must be saved and printed by the candidate.
Steps to Download the UP ITI Time Table 2019 PDF
There are certain steps which are needed to be followed by the candidate in order to download the schedule of exam. Unfollowing or skipping of any step can stop the candidate from accessing the Time Table. The steps, which are needed to be followed in order to download the timetable are:
- Visit the official website of the Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the given link of timetable.
- Then click on the subject link the candidate aspires for.
- Candidates must go through the dates of the timetable and must check if there is any kind of mistake. In case of any error, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- After checking the dates, the candidates should print 1 copy of the timetable for future purposes.
Contents Mentioned on the UP ITI Time Table 2019
The timetable of UP ITI contains important contents related to the UP ITI 2019. Candidates need to pay attention to the schedule because missing of any date can lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The details on UP ITI Time Table are:
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Part of the Course (1st Year, 2nd Year or 3rd Year)
Students can go through the general points which are mentioned below related to the schedule. Students must keep the same in mind before downloading the timetable. Find the important points mentioned below:
- The UP ITI Time Table will be available online on the official website of the university.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of the conducting body and keep a tab on the timetable of UP ITI.
- It is important that the candidates download the datesheet and save it for future references.
- The dates mentioned on the schedule might get revised as per the convenience of the admission conducting a body of the University.
- No request of change in the dates in the Time Table will be entertained by the authorities of the University. Candidates will have to appear as per on the date mentioned.
- The dates in the timetable are as per the conducting body and it has the full right to change the same.